“Love this place”

Little Ollie's Asian Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Ollie's Asian Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #351 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2016

What a great restaurant. Friendly staff, wonderful cuisine, and fantastic ambiance. Definitely worth a visit!

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

We have been a fan of Little Ollies since the day
they opened, more than ten years. It is one of our favorite neighborhood restaurants. I am not aware of a Chinese restaurant in Denver that
does a better job than L. O. I heartily recommend the delicious food and great decor
Of this lively place. We love it and so do our
friends.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 16 December 2015

We recently discovered that Little Ollie's has a gluten free menu. There are many gluten free options and the food (both gluten free and non-gluten free) is excellent. We have now eaten there twice, and my daughter, who has celiac disease, as well as the rest of us have really enjoyed it.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 4 December 2015

I recently ate at Little Ollie's for a friends birthday lunch. The food and service were okay. The waiter once he served our food wasn't that interested afterwards, in serving us. He never came back to refill our water glasses, which would have been appreciated. He told me I would be getting 8 pieces of sushi in my vegetarian sushi but the dish came with only 6 pieces. The food we ordered was okay, but frankly I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here again, there are much better Asian style restaurants to dine at throughout Denver, than Little Ollie's.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Went to Little Ollies for dinner. Wait staff very attentive, food above average , nice atmosphere. When ordering my entree, I made a special request , it came out spot on!! Actually a fun night. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Little Ollie's Asian Cafe? Share your experiences!