“Love this place - best sesame chicken on the planet!”

Imperial Chinese Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #307 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Washington Park
Reviewed 19 August 2016

I live in Frisco, CO and the Chinese food up here is less than good - it is horrible. I go to Imperial every 6-months or so to get my Chinese food fix. It is more on the pricey side, but the quality and taste that you pay for is well worth the money.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This is a beautiful place--immaculate, well decorated and well lighted. I understand it's been around for a long, long time. The menu is a perfect blend of classics and modern interpretations. There is, like most Chinese restaurants, something for everyone. They do not oversauce their offerings, relying more on a blending of flavors of the underlying main ingredients. The Schechwan Chicken was just spicy enough, the Mongolian Beef was tender and flavorful. Don't forget to try the Mu Shu Vegetables. Chow Fun was pretty standard, but very flavorful. Everything was beautifully presented. There are many gluten free offerings on the menu, so no one feels left out.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I had the Brazed Duck and Wonton Soup. I've eaten at this restaurant many time before with a group of guys. We alway end up happy and often comment on the beautiful interior decorations. They have to select quality ingredients, since the food is always awesome.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I had a business lunch meeting here and found the service to be very good, cool atmosphere for this location. The food was very good, but the servings were huge!! Cool, but for a lunch it was really too much food. Enjoyed the sesame chicken, a couple of the people got the Thai chicken and also enjoyed that. All in all I would go back.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We ate here our first night in town after driving 16 hours straight from Wisconsin. It was the perfect dinner. First, one gentleman working at the restaurant offered us an extra chair for our sleeping 6 year old who was too tired to wake up for dinner (he slept across two chairs). This was so sweet and far above and beyond--not something I would have even asked for. Anyway, on to the food...
We ordered vegetable spring rolls and pot stickers for appetizers. Both amazing! We ordered a variety of dinner options and shared amongst those at our table. Again, it was all tasty and fresh. My 12 year old, who can occasionally be picky, loved everything we put in front of him.
Service by our waitress was fabulous. Very attentive.
We had leftovers and ate them a couple of days later--still very good.
Thank you for a great experience! We may be back for more before we leave town! :)