“Authentic bliss!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 17 April 2017

If you're looking for some legit Mexican Food in the heart of Denver then look no further! This place has a bit of everything and has an authentic feel to it. Great for breakfast, lunch and dinner and even a late night snack after a night on the town. If you like burritos you can't pass up the chile relleno burrito. It rocks! One quirky thing to note is that you order at the counter, then they bring you your food and then you go back into pay after your done. A little bit awkward of a process but I guess it works for them!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

El Taco de Mexico is a small restaurant at the corner of 7th and Santa Fe in the Art District. There is counter, booth and patio seating.

The menu is focused on tacos and burritos with a large selection of meats. The seasoned pork burrito was large and contained rice, beans and sauce. It was smothered with a spicy sauce and a sprinkle of cheese.

The prices are reasonable. The service is fast and friendly. The restaurant is spotlessly clean.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

This little Mexican restaurant is the bomb. It's nothing fancy but it's exactly what I was wanting. I got the burrito especial with pork green chili and it was amazing. Definitely recommend this place for some casual Mexican at an affordable price.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Had lunch there recently and was kind of disappointed. The service was slow, they messed up our to go order and the three tacos I ordered were tiny and frankly unfulfilling, which was not my experience during my last visit. Maybe I ordered the wrong things, and should have stuck with the green chili. I have had better more plentiful tacos at food trucks nearby versus this place.

This place is ok, if you are near by but perhaps there are other choices to consider first.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

I had not eaten here for a number of years (even though I work close by) because it was often rude and slow. I decided to give it another try and once again the service was uninspired and they got my order wrong. A great place to go if you want an old time Denver spot where you can go eat mediocre Mexican food and be ignored. A great place for hipsters trying to be authentic.

1  Thank Toidd