“Best Arepas I've ever had!!! Went from NC to CO to get them again!!”
Review of Quiero Arepas

Quiero Arepas
Ranked #472 of 3,301 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Venezuelan, Street Food
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We make hand crafted Venezuelan Arepas. Made from corn meal, water and salt, the arepa is formed into a patty, grilled, baked, split open and stuffed with all natural and local ingredients. Our menu is 100% GLUTEN FREE & we are the 1st truck in the nation to be certified gluten free. The arepa is the daily bread of Venezuela. We are recreating our childhood memories and sharing the experience with our guests.
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I had the opportunity to have a salmon arepa in 10/15 when in Denver...when I returned 6/16 I went in search of this food truck to have another one! Got a chicken this time... best bread EVER!!! I'm from the south and the bread reminds me of my grandmother's fried cornmeal bread...I dream of this sandwich! Looking forward to my October '16 trip to Denver to search them out again!
Hey, when you're seeing food trucks and the line is like 20 people deep you know it's got to be good!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This food was so great that we went to The Big Wonderful 2 nights in a row to eat arepas! This is Venezuelan food at it's best. We loved the plantains added to the arepas, it was a bit of sweet added to the chicken and beef mix. Excellent both nights, great people working the truck...a line formed Saturday night but worth the wait few minutes wait. Can't wait for my next fix!

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Yummy arepas at his place! A must try! The aperepa place is part of Ananti which is a really unique food and drink place. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

We went to their location in The Highlands, but can't remember the name. It was a group of food truck servicers connected to a bar. It was fun. This place had the longest line and I can see why. We tried the Arepa with salmon and also the original. Good food and creative. I hear it is one of the top food trucks in the country. Definitely authentic. You order from the counter but they serve you for drinks. Not sure why I tipped the counter service for running a cash register.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

I've been to Quiero Arepas at least three dozen times at their Pearl Street market location on Sundays and at their location in the Avanti food location in Highlands. I've been spoiled by the quality of arepas here and have yet to find an equal on the east or west coast. San Francisco and New York can claim some fine restaurants but nothing compares to the arepas found here. Try it and you'll be a believer, too. The only downside: you may have to wait in a long line, so get to the food truck early!