“Busy Saturday Brunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

El Camino gets packed for weekend brunch...because the food is really good. I had the shrimp mole. It was very spicy but quite flavorful. The rice and black beans that came with were decent and the flour tortillas were adequate. My husband had the hash and really enjoyed it - especially the plantains. He also raved about the quality of his cocktail. I didn't have an adult beverage but the guys next to us had some huge bloody marys. Our server was friendly but the service itself was on the slow side probably due to how busy it was. Street parking only in this neighborhood. Check out El Camino!

There are newer reviews for El Camino

Reviewed 1 October 2015

We go to this place very few months for happy hour. I think the service stands out more than their food but the food is good. It has a bit more of a bar scene than a restaurant scene and the crowd is typically the twenty / thirty somethings out for a drink and food. It is a good place to land for a drink and bite.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

Ok, first of all it's a very nice place and our server was awesome (Anna?.... hmmmm.... had a couple of Margaritas....sorry!) The coin style margarita made with fresh lime juice was a hit- loved them. I ordered the Carnitas, which I love and I am a bit of a carnitas snob? huh? well anyway, the pork was a little dry and tough and there was some berryish flavor that was a little off-putting, so I give the carnitas a thumbs down but my friends ordered the burritos and were happy with their choices. And, again, the servers were very friendly and helpful!

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Taco Tuesday is where it's at 1$ tacos great queso and the corn elote is to die for. Worth the wait for taco tues deals it is a bit slower on the other nights which is nice as well. Ate here twice on our trip it was that good.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

The food is great, as well as the service. Try the Tuesday night $1.00 street tacos. After you have had your fill, don't forget the churros.