3 people are viewing this hotel
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
SpringHill Suites
TravelocityUS$150
Agoda.comUS$150
Vio.comUS$162
1,199 results
All reviews great location state university valet parking larimer square minute walk mile high stadium within walking distance street mall union station great stay front desk staff hot breakfast would definitely stay here again room was spacious would highly recommend this hotel easy access the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2022

The room was clean and well stocked. The front was friendly and engaged. I cannot sleep without a fan and they had one in our room ( per request) but I was extremely grateful. The public areas were clean as well and breakfast had good options

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jonathan Cockerill, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2022

Dear Trek06338671968,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us. I can't wait to share your kind words with the whole team, as a way to celebrate a job well done! We loved having you stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2022 via mobile

Nice looking room, but I immediately notice there is NO luggage rack. We have two large bags. I go to call the front desk-- the phones don't work. No worries, I'll just call the front desk number printed on the phone with my cell. Nope, out of service, and the second number is a fax.

Well, screw it, lets just relax a bit before bed. The light switches are completely incomprehensible. The switch by the bed actually turns the light on in the friggin bathroom 15 feet away, but we can't find a switch to turn the lamp on, only the overheads. Most of the switches don't work properly, either.

Thank god there's a microwave and mini fridge!

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Taryn Claassen, Other at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2022

Dear Kathierost,

Oh no, it sounds like we let you down on your recent trip! It is important to us that the functionality, comfort, and ease of our guestrooms is top-notch, and we sincerely apologize that your stay wasn't smooth-sailing. We'll be investigating this feedback right away, and would appreciate it if you had a moment to reach out to us at the hotel so that we can get some more details about the specific room that you stayed it.

We'd love to be able to welcome you back another time to turn around your last experience. Please feel free to reach out the next time that you're coming to the Mile High City, we want to make sure that your next trip is memorable for all the right reasons!

Reviewed 15 October 2022

In town for a business conference and Springhill has everything I needed! They were really accommodating especially with early check-in. The best part (for me) was the daily home cooked breakfast. The ladies who put that on every morning are amazing and definitely made the experience. Michelle N has a special place in my heart and she is the absolute bomb. Highly recommend!!

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jonathan Cockerill, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2022

Dear 56maryclarep,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a review. We are so incredibly fortunate to have Michelle on our staff. She loves what she does, and it makes me so happy to read that she made such a positive impact on your stay! I have already shared your kind words with her, and I can't wait to highlight this review to the rest of the team. We loved having you stay with us, and I hope we get to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2022 via mobile

Melanie & Diavon were the best a company could have ask for. Melanie, was so helpful and kindhearted. She brightened up our arrival.
Melanie’s, restaurant recommendation was spot on!

Diavon, I would hire you in a minute! You helped me with my wife’s hand luggage. You went over and beyond the call of duty just to help us.

Thanks again to you both for your kindness and helpfulness during our.
Because of the two of you, I will only stay at the Springhill suites in Denver, the next time we travel to your city!!!!

Tommy Miller

Room tip: This hotel has been a refreshing experience after the pandemic and limited hotel stays. This hotel is downtown Denver and a wonderful place
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
cortland bolling, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're so fortunate to have such a wonderful location and staff. Our team loves to provide excellent customer service, and it really makes my day to see that you enjoyed your time with us! I am so excited to pass along your kind words to our entire team, as a way to celebrate a job well done.

We loved having you stay with us, and we hope to see you again the next time you are in The Mile Hi City! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 30 September 2022

We had trouble with our card and JT and Melanie were so helpful. Always a pleasure when something as sensitive as payment can be handled in such a professional manner. Our room was top notch and conveniently located to the ball arena is out of this world. Will stay again if i ever have anther concert to attend.

Date of stay: September 2022
Jonathan Cockerill, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2022

Dear valsA1023HQ,