“Love the tasting concept”

Vinue Food and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Vinue Food and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #921 of 3,109 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3 rd and Detroit
Description: I wrote once before about adding this to your DB. Didn't receive a response. It is very very good and an interesting concept in a wine bar.
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I love being able to taste wines from all over and this lovely wine bar helps me do that to perfection. Staff was awesome! Food is great too!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Nice wine selection with a fun concept for tasting. A "charge card" enables the visitor to taste among dozens of wines by simply using the card to activate the pour. You can choose from a taste or a glass. We enjoyed flatbread and a bottle of wine for only $20. Great location and a nice stop for happy hour.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This is a great spot to meet friends for drinks. I love how easy it is to get a "taste" of several new wines. It's good to note that they have a full bar though -- so beer and cocktail drinkers can find something here. And the food really is fantastic so don't stop with just drinks.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Imagine my rating at a 3.5. I am going to go with a 4 because they gave my mom a free glass of wine for her birthday.

My younger brother and I took my mother here for happy hour for her birthday. We sat outside until it started to pour and the waitress waved us in. We told her the shower would be over in two minutes but she still waved us in. The rain was over in minutes and there are umbrella so it wasn't a huge issue. We picked this place for the patio and good happy hour prices.

The patio is small yet lovely. The inside is weird. Bad decor, but I can get over that easily. The happy hour prices are great! The happy hour food portions are small but still yummy.

It is my mom's biggest pet peeve when a server doesn't ask you if you want another drink before happy hour ends. Our server did not do this.

All in all, good happy hour and would return if I can sit on the patio.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Did not know when we entered what the true meaning of a wine bar was- how genius! But do keep control, so easy to get so expensive fast! I only did a $20 and had plenty of tastes for me but you need to spend more to really get the full effect of the place. Super neat but place is pretty crowded and makes it hard to walk around just for some sips.