“Authentic Peruvian Food”
Review of Los Cabos II

Los Cabos II
Reserve with OpenTable
Los Cabos II is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #611 of 3,084 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2017

My best friend is Peruvian and ALWAYS wants to eat at this joint. The plates that are absolutely delicious are Lomo Saltado and Aji de Gallina (make sure you are HUNGRY portions are on the larger side!) I also once ordered the Sopa a la Criolla and it is a very unique DELICOUS soup! A bit pricey but worth a taste at least once!

There are newer reviews for Los Cabos II

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Came here for a business lunch with some colleagues. The place doesn't look like much from the outside. As a matter of fact, I've walked by this place numerous times over the last 10 years, and never bothered to try this place. What a shame! The food this establishment serves is truly amazing and authentic Peruvian! It is also beautiful inside!

My colleague who lives in Washington DC tells me that Peruvian cuisine is very popular in DC. It is a no Brainer once you try this place!

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Prior to trying this restaurant I had never had Peruvian food. I was plenty surprised by the Asian influence of the different dishes. The food and staff are great and will make this a must stop when in town.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

The atmosphere is wanting, but the location and food are great. Just off the 16th Street Mall, Los Cabos II offers fresh made Peruvian food. It's got Latin influences, Chinese, French and more. Great beans, wonderful variety, and you can share entrees. A couple might get an app and then an entree, and walk out very full and satisfied.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

I work downtown and have gone to Los Cabos for years. I have 6 Peruvians visiting and thought I'd take them there for lunch today. Big mistake.

At the buffet, they were out of the quinoa and the frijoles. We had to wait a long time for them to re-stock those items.

Then there was the automatic tip of 16% for a buffet! Are you kidding me?

Finally, we asked if they would let us leave the car in their lot (which they own) for an extra hour so that my visitors could walk the mall. No can do!

They all had fun, which is really what mattered, but I won't be back.

1  Thank George M