“A Pleasant Surprise”

Three Lions Pub
Ranked #986 of 3,482 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 2 July 2017

The last thing I was expecting in that part of town was a British pub. It was in many ways close to the real thing in the UK. Beer, soccer etc. Service was excellent. For diners who complain about the fish and chips, I would say : fish and chips are no longer the English national dish; it's chicken tikka masala. So go for the curries, the mild ones if your taste buds are American or European. I enjoyed my curry.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

a Banger, rashers beans, eggs and toast. Brings back memories of living in England. Great atmosphere to watch a "Football" game. Enthusiastic crowd and plenty of TVs. Great service.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I really had a taste for some fish & chips, so I checked out the reviews of various places and selected this place. Got two pieces of fish that were the scrawniest minnows I ever gotten anywhere with chips so overly loaded with salt I couldn't eat them. Totally disgusting.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

They have quintessential British ales such as ESB and London Pride ... went in for a couple of pints and ordered the Scotch Egg . Very disappointed and don't think I am going to even risk ordering my all time favorite Sausage and Mash . Would go back there for drinks, football and the banter but not the food.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Watched Champions League game there today and was not disappointed! Good selection of beers and fish and chips were tasty! Lots of TVs and patrons are definitely there to do the same as you- watch the game. Get ready to cheer on your team! Will be back.

Been to Three Lions Pub? Share your experiences!