“Great Discovery!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 3rd Street
Description: Hillstone offers a refined casual dining experience in a rich atmosphere. Enjoy our made-from-scratch interpretations of American classics or try our freshly-rolled sushi. Join us in the Cherry Creek neighborhood where we feature live jazz nightly. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We arrived in Denver and wanted to go out for lunch. Our son brought us to Hillstone and we were not disappointed. Service was excellent! Food was delicious, the french dip was one of the best I have ever had. Can't wait to try it again for dinner!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great food, service and ambiance! The Rib Steak and Filet Mignon are two of our favorites. A great place to visit in Denver's Cherry Creek neighborhood.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to this restaurant for years and it has always remained my restaurant of choice in Denver. I am a foodie and have been to many fine dining restaurants (Shanahan’s, Elways, Ocean Prime to name a few here in Denver.)The prices here are mid to the more expensive side of things. Every meal is worth every last penny. The service is always impeccable and the atmosphere is great. My favorite menu items are the famous French dip, Thai steak and noodle salad, burgers are excellent, and the artichoke dip as an appetizer. Also the sushi is pricey but delicious. You really cannot go wrong on the menu. Each meal is perfectly prepared with great presentation. The lemonade is on the sour side but fresh squeezed. Only recommendation I have for this restaurant is to have more flexibility with allergies and food restrictions. Gluten free buns would be great for the burgers. Other than that the place is great. Fun location in Cherry Creek. If you want to mix it up go to Cherry Creek Grille- they have the same owner and atmosphere just a different menu.

1  Thank tholtt
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I met a friend yesterday for lunch at Hillstone, I was the one who'd suggested the place based on reviews, etc., but I'd never before been there. The decor may have been nice, but it was so dark I couldn't tell. They had two salads I was possibly interested in, but I'm allergic to corn starch and corn syrup, which are more often than not in commercially prepared dressings. I asked if I could have a sample taste of the dressing of one salad. The waitress said it's all mixed together, so she can't give me a sample. The comment was so stupid I chose not to deal with it. Then the salad came with tortilla strips, which I didn't think were mentioned on the menu. I asked if they were from flour or corn tortillas. "Flour, I'm sure." Then, "Oh, okay, I'll go check." They were corn. "Would you like me to make you another salad AND PUT THE DRESSING ON THE SIDE?????! And, the lunch for two, no alcohol, came to over $50. Since when does that qualify as moderately priced???

3  Thank malkahj
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Met with daughter and boyfriend for dinner while in town for a wedding.
The interior of this restaurant is beautiful, service and staff friendly and efficient. We ordered the roasted Artichoke which they don't have available all the time. It is a really nice treat. Everyone was pleased with their dinner. A few notes. The serving sizes are quite large. Larger then I expected for a high end restaurant like this. Also, it is a very noisy restaurant inside so if you're looking for a quiet dinning experience, don't go here. Finally, it is a bit pricey. We each had one drink, shared two appetizers and no desert and our bill was about $50 per person including tip.
Overall, great food and plan to come back or go to one of their other locations.

Been to Hillstone? Share your experiences!