“Delicious crab cakes, in the middle of Denver. Yes, really.”
Review of Hillstone

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 3rd Street
Description: Hillstone offers a refined casual dining experience in a rich atmosphere. Enjoy our made-from-scratch interpretations of American classics or try our freshly-rolled sushi. Join us in the Cherry Creek neighborhood where we feature live jazz nightly. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Our group dined here for the first time on the recommendation of a friend and it was delightful. The restaurant offers live jazz, two bars with creative libations and really good food. I had the kale and cashew salad —yum, and the crab cakes. They were fresh, with lots of crab and very little filler. I opted for a baked potato instead of the cole slaw. The potatoes are big, easily large enough to share and perfectly cooked. I would most definitely go here again and try other items from their menu selection.

1  Thank Dawn B

Reviewed 10 June 2016

This restaurant was incredible!!!! Outstanding appetizers which included some sushi and a salmon platter. The redfish dinner was out of this world. On top was crab and a light sauce. It was amazing. My girlfriend had the hawaian ribeye which was marinated for 72 hours. She gave me a bite and it was fabulous. For dessert we had key lime pie which was just as good as what you find in Florida. Any way, all the food was perfect. Highly recommend this place

1  Thank luv2golfDenver
Reviewed 27 May 2016

INSANE. So So SOOOO Good. We had scoped this place out when we went to lunch at Cherry Creek Grill and were planning to come back and try this location for dinner. We saved Hillstone for our last night in town. We went with two of our friends and had the best dinner ever. We had a reservation and it was a good thing because they were busy (and it was a Sunday!). We ordered a bottle of Mi Sueno and it was amazing and then we got artichokes, the nigiri combo, and the osaka press to start. We devoured everything the sushi was amazing. We then ordered the strip steak with tomatoes and blue cheese and a side of mash potatoes. EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING. I feel bad because I cannot remember the name of our waiter (younger guy) but he was great, we were having such a good time with our friends and he wasn't interrupting but he was there when we needed him. If you are in town you must go here. I usually take pictures but everything was so good we didn't even have time to snap a pic.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Saturday lunch on a rainy day. This restaurant is always busy because of
their great service, drinks and 5 star food.
On weekdays they have hot cookies right out of the oven on plates in the waiting area usually chocolate chip and peanut butter. This day 2 family members had a large bowl of the green chile soup which is their favorite. The soup is perfectly seasoned and served hot. My favorite is the grilled trout which is a large filet
and very moist. The cole slaw is a medium
chop creamy dressing very fresh. Never disappointed at this restaurant.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

OK, the night was set off with our table not ready for us! No problem, they offered us free drinks, then the app. did not come, no problem they offered us free dessert! I have to say that the night was FABULOUS even with the problems and that is how this restaurant stays one of our favorites! They know how to make you happy even with problems!! GREAT JOB!!

Been to Hillstone? Share your experiences!