“Fantastic Tacos!”

Tacos Tequila Whiskey
Ranked #24 of 3,430 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: a relatively new place, but quite crowded
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing and delicious! We sat outside and it was great. The service was fast and friendly. I love how their menu is and how you order food, especially with a group. All the tacos we had were fantastic, as was the chips and guac, especially being in Colorado. I highly suggest the vegetarian one with grilled cojita cheese. I'm not even vegetarian but this was my favorite one I had!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this gem while visiting Denver. Authentic juicy Asada and delicious homemade salsas. Try the sloppy fries or sloppy slider the taste will blow you away. Bonus Monday is happy hour menu available all night!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We were greeted kindly by the hostess and informed us there would be a wait. It was a beautiful night and the wait wasn’t horrible! It actually took about half the time they said it would take. The food was delicious! I suggest getting the guacamole or salsa. The queso was not my favorite. The atmosphere is lively with good music. Emma (lunchbox) was the warmest and friendliest server! The tacos were delicious! surprisingly one of my favorite tacos was the mushroom one! The drinks were tasty! We went during happy hour and that was a great deal! I want to come back when we visit Denver again!

1  Thank ninabeebuzzin
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Ate here based on an article calling it the best Mexican restaurant in Colorado. Good atmosphere and a change of pace from the more typical Mexican restaurants in Colorado, but far from the best. A night out for drinks and a different variety of tacos great. If you want truly fantastic traditional street tacos go to La Calle Taqueria Y Carnitas although it has no atmosphere and it is not a great place to hang out and have drinks, depends what you are looking for.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I had three different tacos, all flavorful and fresh. The salsa appetizer was excellent as well. We sat outside and found the service to be a little slow, but the restaurant was pretty busy.