“Outstanding Tacos and Killer Margaritas”
Review of Marg's Taco Bistro

Marg's Taco Bistro
Ranked #399 of 3,084 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Thanks, allis the DE for Denver
Reviewed 3 February 2015

We stopped in after finding Marg's on Open Table and were not disappointed. The food was outstanding and fresh along with a nice range of salsas to sample. All of the food was served timely with a nice presentation and perfect temperature. The flavors were excellent and as a native Texan who grew up on Tex-Mex, I was very impressed with the Tacos, tamales and taquitos served here. In fact their Taquitos (which are grilled and not fried) may be some of the best I've ever had.

The Margaritas at Marg's were just stunningly good. I had the Cadillac and it has great fresh flavor and a lot of punch. They are not afraid to put a little tequila in their drinks!

Overall it was a great experience and I highly recommend if you are looking for a quick but flavorful Tex-Mex bite.

There are newer reviews for Marg's Taco Bistro

Reviewed 19 January 2015

Swung by with a large group on a Saturday night, and they moved the tables around to accommodate us. Jalapeño poppers were amazing, and they had a variety of different tacos on the menu (caprese, mediteranian, etc.)

Reviewed 13 January 2015

Their menu is so unique, you'll be tempted not to try everything: so do. The drinks are out of this world, but be careful they'll sneak up on you. Ask for the waiters recommendation, to fully expirence the menu!

Reviewed 7 January 2015

House margarita was very strong, but very good. Wish I could have finished it.
We had the salsa trio, try the pineapple one - so good! The chips tasted like they were from a bag, nothing special.

We had the 6 taco platter, 2 veggie ones, 2 chicken, 1 shrimp and I can't remember the other. The tortillas were the best I've ever had! They were the flour ones. Definitely some of the best tacos I've ever had. The black bean one and shrimp tempura I could eat every day!
Great, friendly service. The type of place I would visit weekly if I lived in the area.

Reviewed 24 December 2014

Cute place. Great pork tamale...chips and guacamole. Lots of unique tacos. We will be back to try more of them.