“Cajun food and beer - and don't forget bread pudding!”

Lincoln's Roadhouse
Ranked #643 of 3,111 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Stopped for lunch for our first time here, a nice cozy place with good ambience. Had to try the deep fried pickles, which were very thinly sliced and too salty for me. Gumbo was delicious with a little extra hot sauce thrown in, bread and salad came with it. Husband and I both liked the grilled cheese/tomato/bacon sandwich and chips. Bread pudding a must! No live music during the day but I'm sure they rock the blues on weekend nights!

Reviewed 16 February 2015 via mobile

Went with friends for the evening and decided to give this place a try. A nice variety on the menu of which the Cajun was my favorite. The gumbo was very well made and quite tasty. A couple of us had fish dinners. One was blackened but we both thought it was way over spiced and almost to the point where you couldn't eat it. Thought that the service was a little lacking in that we had to remind them to bring things that we had asked for. May have just been a bad evening. Overall a very nice dining experience and would definitely try it again.

Reviewed 28 January 2015

arkansas' jim bob's Lincoln's Roadhouse is a blast!
From good friends, fun bikers' & locals' hangout to best live blues, rock & roll & jazz to Fat Tuesday crawfish boil , yummy Cajun food, meatloaf cheeseburger, pot roast burrito & even a fireplace to the nice staff,, u won't regret trying Lincoln's

Reviewed 11 November 2014

We spent an evening listening to great blues. The music volume was appropriate. The drinks were very tasty and the service staff was very helpful. there is also pool and food, but we did not partake. We will return for more blues.

1  Thank mauiwaves
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have always headed here for lunch even though I know about the live music most nights. The kitchen provides a great variety of good food and have kept the Cajun food as good as when the kitchen first started serving Cajun food years ago with a real Cajun doing the cooking. This is authentic Cajun food, they use fresh ingredients and the fare is quite simple in nature. They do not serve contemporary and fusion techniques and then call it Cajun like other restaurants in Denver. The gumbos they make are very good with my favorites being chicken and sausage or alligator and sausage. The po-boys are well done and with the roll being fresh, flavorful and a crispy crust. Every now and then I order either a meatloaf or pot-roast sandwich or chimichanga which are also very good. In the winter I like to order the grilled cheese sandwich with a bowl of green chile. This place has many other items to order and it is real comfort food!

The atmosphere is quite unique as it is an old bar, but the place is clean and the owners and servers are friendly and attentive.

Also be sure to try the bread pudding. It finishes off your meal well. Every now and then, I will ask for a lemon pound cake shot for dessert instead-worth a try also.

2  Thank mhamouz

Been to Lincoln's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!