“Really good stuffed Pizza”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #176 of 3,438 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2018

It was a bit late and I was tired as heck and I must admit was not expecting much of anything just wanted a bite to eat and then to collapse at my nearby hotel , however I really enjoyed the pizza here and will go again. Great food, nice staff.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

In town for my granddaughters graduation shop here for dinner. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The food was excellent and very tasty. The prices were more than appropriate.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Great pizza and great staff. Ate here on my first night in town and came back on my last night in town. Good happy hour with good selection of local craft beer.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Deep dish pizza was good. Had plenty of options to choose from. I was only able to eat 2 slices. The restroom was clean and had a fresh smell. The service was great. They had several large parties and handled them very well.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This Uno was appropriately staffed and the kitchen was very fast the evening we went to this location. We had mozzarella stick appetizers and one Chicago style pizza and one thin crust. All were very tasty and so were the beers with plenty for to-go boxes.