All reviews full kitchen jamba juice within walking distance an extended stay kitchen area minute drive marriott hotels front desk staff one bedroom suite late at night free breakfast cookies fitness center definitely stay here again free shuttle coors field downtown
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Nice suite, a little dated in decor but well located with comfy beds, kitchen with stove and oven, sink and cooking utensils etc. and a self serve laundry room and work out room. Breakfast daily til 9:30. Front desk area has a small snack selection and all day coffee and water. Friendly staff.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Tatiana G, Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

kalamakid ,Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us at the TownePlace Suites Denver Downtown.

We appreciate your warm feedback on your room from the décor to the amenities offered in our suites. The comfy cozy suites that we offer are a great way to settle into Denver and cook up a nice meal if you don't feel like leaving the property on a cold night. We look forward to seeing you back soon and sincerely thank you again for staying with us. Safe travels to you next destination!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I guess I expected more for the price and for a Marriott. Place was clean and friendly. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Parking was ok. Location is right by the a hospital so the sirens were a bit distracting. We booked through expedia and paid months before our visits. When we got back, I found we were charged again by the hotel. I called them and they were able to refund the charge.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jesse P, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Rebecca K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed how clean and friendly our hotel was along with our yummy complimentary breakfast. I do apologize that you were charged twice but I'm glad we were able to get it refunded back to you immediately.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in metro Denver!

Best Regards,

Jesse Pearson

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I try to stay at Marriotts when I travel because you can usually count on their facilities to be clean and well maintained. That was NOT the case here. The rooms were in much need of upgrading. The lobby and other common areas were filthy. The breakfast area was terrible. The waffle machine had been used and the waffle was stuck on it and no one bothered to clean it.
I will NEVER stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank tlm1148

tlm1148,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the TownePlace Suites Denver Downtown with us. My name is Jesse Pearson and I am the new General Manager of the TownePlace Suites Denver Downtown.

As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, I am very sorry that our cleanliness fell short of your expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the housekeeping team in an effort to improve our service. I am working side by side with our housekeepers to ensure they are highly trained on the detailed standards in which Marriott hotels are known for.

Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Jesse Pearson

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Super helpful front desk staff, and a clean quiet room with a kitchen. The bathroom is tiny, but the beds are OMG heavenly. Lots of plugs to charge your devices, and a free breakfast in the morning. Laundry is on the first floor. Your best bet for food is a short hike to Trader Joe's, but there are a lot of restaurants in the area for dining on your own to treating clients. It wasn't my first choice, but it will be next time.

Room Tip: Ask for second, third, or fourth no facing Speer.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This is a clean TownePlace Suites. They are very dog friendly and they have a nice clientele. Convenient to a hospital right across the street. The location is not the easiest to find how to get in to until you come and go a few times and get the hang of it. Parking is tight. Use the sign they give you to park in the lot, or if you come in late the parking on the street seems pretty safe. Restaurants are all pretty close and Cherry Creek is ten minutes away, at most. As with most neighborhoods close to a park or downtown in Denver, there is a homeless problem close by. It's a shame Denver has not gotten better control of this problem. You will certainly encounter them if you walk to a restaurant (but we had no problem). Housekeeping was very good and the front desk was super friendly. All in all, you can't beat a Marriott.

Room Tip: We had a room on the street ramp side of the hotel. Our hotel window didn't lock, so the sound of traffic was very loud.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family