2 people are viewing this hotel
travelup.comUS$204
Expedia.comUS$169
TravelocityUS$169
3,608 results
All reviews convention center omelet chef alex street mall happy hour evening reception complimentary breakfast valet parking within walking distance living room the breakfast area coors field union station porfirio downtown tommy housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2022

I was at a conference at the convention center, and this hotel, which is just across the street, was one of the least expensive recommended by the organizers (but still not cheap!). I stayed for five nights. I did the same four years ago, and liked the hotel then. It was just as good this time around. One improvement was the Hilton Honors app, which i downloaded in advance. Through the app, i could check in and choose my room in advance, and use my phone as a key, so that when I arrived I could go right to my room (however, i soon decided that using a key card was more convenient that using my phone, and got one from the front desk). The standard room I got was huge, a very big bed, a kitchenette and a sitting room, with sofas, desks, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron, plenty of closet and drawer space. Standard wifi worked fine. Breakfast was nice, but some fresh veggies would have been even nicer. There's a "manger's reception" every evening with free drinks and snacks. All in all - still wonderful!

Room tip: I had a great view from the 5th floor - I assume that the 17th is fantastic.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ben Kulak, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Welcome back Yigal! Thank you for giving us another chance to wow you as we did 4 years ago. I'm thrilled that you used the Hilton Honors app, it is certainly evolving every day and it allows for a convenient option when travelling. Your suite description is spot-on, and we are thankful for your repeat business. We look forward to our next opportunity to be your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 23 November 2022

The customer service at this hotel is AMAZING! When I checked in there was a problem in finding my reservation. The General Manager Ben Kulak worked with me and got this resolved. He embodied the type of service that makes one become a loyal customer. Needless to say, whenever I am back in Denver this will be my go to Hotel. You can't go wrong booking your stay here. The breakfast options are worthy the price as well.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm humbled by your comments and thankful for your patience while we sorted out the booking issues. We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 16 November 2022

Best location in the city. Walk to everything. Staff is friendly and helpful. Love the rooms! Suites have everything you need. Whether a short visit or long stay. Plenty of storage and dresser space. Great stay at a wonderful hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 11 November 2022

I stayed here for a conference and it was perfect. Being just across the street from the conference center made it easy to go back and forth throughout the day to the conference and my room. The rooms were spacious and well-equipped. And the included breakfast was excellent - including made-to-order omelets.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 10 November 2022

Alex the chef was very professional and quick. The omelet was awesome. The hotel was very nice and accommodating. My first visit to Denver has been very interesting and fun. I will definitely love to come back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends