3,016 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallomeletthe manager's receptionhappy hourmade to order breakfastvalet parkingcomplimentary breakfastdirectly across the streettwo blocksroom servicewithin walking distanceliving roommountain viewgreat place to staylight railthe breakfast area
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Staying at an Embassy Suites hotel is nice because you essentially know what you are getting....a comfortable and efficient suite with complimentary breakfast and happy hour...consistently good to very good, but typically not something to "write home about." I was pleasantly surprised to find that this is not the case at the Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center...hence the reason for my review.

First, there was an issue with our group reservation and a number of us were going to have to move to a different hotel on our last night. John at the front desk was able to work something out so that I was able to stay in the same room during my entire stay. The room service staff were also very helpful, as were the banquet team members. I needed a PC video cord for my room and John and Jae at the front desk arranged for it within a few minutes. Jae was very pleasant and assisted me with a few other requests. The hotel's location is optimal, with great views of the Rockies if you are facing to the North / West on a higher floor. The gym was good with 4 treadmills, a bike, 3 ellipticals, free weights and a few resistance machines; nice pool as well. There's numerous very good restaurant options within walking distance, including Elements, which is located on the ground level of the property; lots of very good drink / beer and food options along with great service. Overall, the hotel staff made the difference for me with their very pleasant demeanor and "can do" attitude. If your travels take you to Denver, I highly recommend you give the Embassy Suites Downtown Denver a try...you will be pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Shanleigh S, Front Office Supervisor at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2016

Thank you for the amazing five-star review of our property! I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your experience with our front desk, room service, and banquet staff is definitely wonderful to hear, and I will pass along your positive review to my upper-management team. I also love our location; when you find yourself in the heart of downtown Denver, you are guaranteed to have a great time! On sunny days, our view of the Rockies through our atrium window is just wonderful, and I am glad that you found our gym and restaurant so agreeable. I sincerely hope that you are able to stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed 30 January 2016

Great place to stay! They will bend over backward for you! Great Made to order breakfast and large variety of items to choose from for Breakfast! Early check in was not an issue! Lots of great amenities! Lots of things nearby also.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Audrey S, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2016

Julie,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! I am thrilled to hear out staff went above and beyond for you, as it is our number one priority to accommodate our guests with the best service. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

I would recommend Embassy Suites to anyone visiting for a Convention. It is a safe, clean, perfectly located hotel in the best part of Denver. The shopping in the area offered a variety of stores, a mall was within walking distance. The restaurant quality ranged from fast food, to upper scale and everything in between. The hotel staff went above and beyond any request made, and their valet dept was the most professional I have encountered.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Audrey S, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Jeffery,

Wow, thank you for such a kind review of our staff and hotel! Those are definitely words that must be shared with the rest of my team, so thank you for giving me the opportunity to do so! We are so thrilled that you were impressed from the moment you were welcomed at our doors, that is how we always strive to treat our guests. Thanks again for such a wonderful review and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 28 January 2016

Near the convention center and downtown. We were a group of 9 people ages 4-70 and this hotel accommodated all of us well. The rooms are large and we just loved the breakfast. Kudos to all omelet chefs. It was great to have breakfast included on the rate. We also enjoyed happy hour which is generous and a great time to gather the family.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Cecilia,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are so thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We are so lucky to have our wonderfully talented omelet chefs and I am excited to share your feedback with them! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us, and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

This hotel was fabulous! Room was clean, lots of space so everyone could have some privacy. Included Full breakfast daily that was delicious with made to order omelets. There was also cocktail hours with snacks every evening beer wine and mixed drinks. Nothing negative to say!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Sonny K, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are thrilled that you had such a great girls weekend and hope to see you and your friends back here soon. Thank you for staying with us!