“Can't get Enough of the Original”
Review of Tocabe

Tocabe
Ranked #10 of 3,434 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Native American
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Indian Taco's on Fry bread are a tradition in my family, based on my sister and brother-in-law having lived on the Navajo reservation when they graduated. It has become a special part of our family for over 40 years. You can't imagine how skeptical I was when this place opened. To my pleasure and surprise this was as good as any native American food I have ever had. My sister and brother-in-law came to visit and we went there twice in the 5 day visit. The Bison ribs were great as well, but for me it's the Original. Sooo good.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Great choices, great taste, great restaurant!

*The only reason for 4⭐️'S & not 5 is because it was so crowded, there wasn't very much seating. All that means is that the food is d-lish, a lot of people are trying it & liking it!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We made a special trip here to try some Native American food. The person working the counter was very helpful in answering my questions about the menu. My husband and I ultimately split the bison ribs, green chili, and a wojapi cup. I also got myself one of the fancy prickly pear bottles of soda. Everything was delicious. I wish we had this restaurant close to home so I could try all of the tempting things on the menu.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Not normally in this part of town, we wanted to try something different, but not hipster-city. Tocabe fit the bill. As vegetarians, we weren't sure whether we'd get enough food to fill our bellies, but that worry was quickly dispelled. Ideally I'd prefer more vegetables, but the sour cream & ancho chipotle dressing made up for it. It was certainly quite yummy and we'll be back for more at their other location.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

When we travel, we try to go to as many places as we can that were on Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives. This was not only one of our top 3 favorites, but has to be some of the best food we have ever had. I got the bison taco, my wife got the chicken. My mouth is drooling a little as I type this. We live near Ft. Smith, Arkansas & they are building a US Marshalls Museum. For this reason, I think Tocabe needs to put in a restaurant here!!! Well, that, and so we won't have to drive 12-13 hours just to eat there again.
We were actually here in August of 2013

Been to Tocabe? Share your experiences!