“NEAR AIRPORT IN DISTANCE BUT "FAR" IF SHUTTLE TAKES OVER 30 MINUTES FOR PICKUP!”

Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport
Ranked #81 of 161 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Holiday Inn Express shares shuttle with a couple of other hotels nearby. Our shuttle was not only very late, even though we and others called. It then became over packed and some were standing, which the driver allowed! Then noticed upon delivery to hotel, there were several shuttle vans in parking lot, not being used!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Hello Jackie J,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. It is regrettable that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay due to the shuttle service. Your feedback has been taken into account and will be shared with our staff. We are confident that necessary steps will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Best Regards,

John O

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

The shuttle service was efficient and the breakfast and the room quite acceptable. I was disturbed at 0810 on a Sunday morning by housekeeping staff which I felt was unnecessary. Without exception, the people at the reception desk were offhand and unhelpful, almost to the point of surliness ( not something I have encountered at any other property. ) The location is only good for the airport and I felt that the value received for my money was negligible. I will not return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Hello Francis N,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. I am happy that the shuttle service was efficient. However, it is unfortunate that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay with us due to the level of service you received. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you have faced. Your feedback has been taken into account and will be shared with our staff. We are confident that necessary steps will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Best Regards,

John O

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I checked in without a hitch in early October. Very nice hotel. I used the fitness center and it was well equipped. Breakfast was fine - the usual. The room was clean. The bed was great. The water was hot. It was quiet. I ironed my shirt and enjoyed coffee in the room. Nice. A fine place to stay and easy access to all of Denver!

Room Tip: Pick a room on top floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Good room and breakfast. Ample free parking shared with the Holiday Inn No aircraft noise. Airport a couple of miles away easy drive. As we were tired we ate across the parking lot at the Holiday Inn. Big noisy bar and restaurant with tv screens everywhere and so so food.

Would use the Express again because of its convenience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We are platinum members and they didn’t even offer a bottle of water at check in. I had a King room, the carpet was stained, mold around the caulk edge of the tub, and looked like the baseboards have never been cleaned.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Debbie K,

Thank you for being our valued and loyal IHG Rewards Club Platinum member and for leaving us a feedback. I am sorry for the shortfalls you have noticed with the cleanliness of your room and the service you received at check-in. I want to assure you that our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. For this reason, we find your comments troubling. Nevertheless, I've noted down your comments and passed them over to our internal teams so they can check the areas that may need further/more attention.

Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Anthony M