Le Meridien Denver Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop barrange rovermalin goetzeuropean feelchicken and wafflesfront deskfloor to ceiling windowsbath productsan upgraderestaurant downstairsvalet parkinggreat amenitieswithin a mile radiusawesome locationhotel experienceordered room serviceconvention center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Had a recent business trip to Denver and although I didn't get the chance to stay at the brand new Le Meridien, I did have the opportunity to enjoy some amazing cocktails in their lobby bar one evening, and also had an outstanding lunch with a colleague the following day in their restaurant. While the quality of the food and drinks were certainly top notch, it was the friendly, warm and welcoming service provided by the employees that truly set them apart. Even though they've only been open a short time, they run their operation smoothly and efficiently. We were well looked after without the staff ever feeling intrusive. You can tell that management has done an exceptional job with training of this team, and that the employees have fully embraced a customer service first attitude. I very much look forward to my next trip back to Denver where I intend on staying at the hotel and experiencing what I'm sure are amazing rooms.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
LeMeridienManager303, Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear David D,
Thank you for your great response! We are happy you enjoyed the bar and cocktails. We cannot wait to have you come stay with us!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Great spot to watch the parade of lights! Even lowered music upon request so we could hear the parade. Try their speciality drinks this season! The Gluhwein was incredibly tasty!! Great way to start the holiday season! We’ll be back!

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Alejandra S,
Thank you for the 5-star review! We are glad we could help you celebrate the holidays!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Feeling vibrant as I walked through the entrance - greeted by trendy, genuinly happy staff this is the place to be in Denver. Marie Antoinette miniature portraits behind the front desk to the gorgeous, head-turning white spiral staircase kept my curiosity engaged. I stopped in at the lounge, Lobbyist, and enjoyed a classic beverage - a good Old-Fashioned. Le Méridien is a hip and classy, European style hotel with the essence of Denver portrayed through the artwork. I didn't have the chance to stay in a guestroom but I can imagine the views and style must be...chic. I can't wait to come back.

Stayed: November 2017

Dear Layna_Boru,
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are happy to hear our staff did a great job for you! Come see us again soon!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

The room was great and very comfortable. I was there for a conference and the meeting space was wonderful but better than the space was the staff from the front desk, restaurant and especially the catering and AV team

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
LeMeridienManager303, Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Shannon M,
Thank you for your 5-star review! We will be sure the catering and AV team hear your feedback! Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely lobby and perfect greeting from delightful desk staff. Nice valet too. Lobbyist bar was attractive with an interesting menu. Did not try Corinne restaurant but it looked very 2017. Fitness center on roof was much better than I expected from a small hotel. Everything about the room was fine but like airline seats it seemed a little tight for no reason. Two rooms less per floor and it would have been great. “Closet” was completely open and unattractive but all lighting was gorgeous. Nice TV. Nice clock. Great shower.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear sidripley,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and fitness center. Come visit us again soon!