Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$103
Comfort SuitesUS$103
Hotels.comUS$115
Expedia.comUS$115
FindHotelUS$105
HurbUS$121
All reviews federal blvd mainstay suites front desk room was clean and comfortable breakfast buffet is king bed nice breakfast the hotel staff top floor downtown cleanliness microwave bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

Our key wasn’t working twice in a row. My bf went to get a new key but they needed to talk to me since it was under my name. Before I could begin speaking, she said before you open your mouth and give me attitude know i can kick you out. I said don’t make assumptions, nothing came out of my mouth. She kept threatening to kick us out, told me I cussed at her. I was raised right I don’t cuss. I said fricken at the very end.

My bf went back up to Mary Jane to say that it wasn’t right for her to make assumptions of me and accuse me of cussing which she agreed too and we have on video.

She said my body language said I was upset. She called the cops and kicked us out. We have our conversation on video of us acting calm and her taking her mask down to yell at us and saying we were acting unruly. The cops showed up and calmly talked to us. I have quite a bit of points saved up but will never stay here again. Mary Jane should not be in customer service. Clearly she likes power and knows how to Abuse it.
It’s sad because this is an example of disregarding customer service and apparently this is a comfort inn policy.
Also, not covid safe as the manager Mary Jane took down her mask to yell at us.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2020

They will charge you false fee’s and steal your money. My husband and I stayed for two nights and had a great time while there. Then we get home and see that we were charged a $250 charge for smoking!!! We never smoked in the room or even lit anything that would make smoke. They said the smoke alarm went off which is false and that they tried contacting us and again false! They said there were towels under the door and yellow spots!!! Are you serious, the bathroom is right by the main door that’s where the towels were at. When we called to confront them, we spoke with JOSH who is supposedly the GM he said he had pictures and the report of the alarm. So now you have been in my rooM and never contacted me! All this information was lies and never in my life have I been stolen from! That’s what they are doing is stealing my money, I would take a lie detecter in front of god and that’s how serious I am that we NEVER SMOKED!!! The floor smelled like weed and the window was open at the end of the hall, sounds like they don’t know how to keep tract of their guest and just charge people how ever they would like. Never stay here!!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarahwest09
comfort mainstay, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Near Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2020

Dear Sarah,

I do thank you for taking the time and writing your review on how your stay went. I am pleased that while you stayed here, you did not experience any negative attributes from the hotel.

To reply to your post, our hotel is 100% non smoking and we must ensure that all of our guests enjoy a comfortable and pleasant stay. In this case we did charge due to multiple signs of smoking including the photo of the smoke detector in the lobby, that you were sent, showing that it had signaled smoke in your room.

Due to these factors as discussed, we will not be refunding the smoking fee.

Joshua
GM Comfort Suites

Reviewed 11 July 2020

The staff were so professional and helpful, the rooms are very clean, and the location is just ideal - close to downtown and all the sport arenas. Management were very attentive to our needs all hours of the day and night.

Date of stay: February 2020

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your kind review. I really appreciate the high score and am glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 20 June 2020

I recently stayed here for 2 nights. It should be mentioned that this was during the COVID-19 outbreak in mid-June.

The hotel itself is very nice. The lobby, dining area, and hall ways are all very basic and simple, and seemed clean and well-lit. My room was a basic single with a king bed and separate couch/lounge area. The bed was excellent. The bathroom was spacious and clean, with everything working well. The room was clean and seemed nice. Having paid a very low price for these rooms (about $80 a night) I was very pleased!

The staff was nice and pleasant, though I was surprised to note that the front desk staff were not wearing masks. The breakfast buffet is currently 'blocked off' - but there is a server who will dish eggs, potatoes, and meat onto a plate and leave it on a table for you.

I should mention - during my stay there was a blackout that lasted about 90 minutes during the late afternoon. This was sort of annoying but, I guess and anomaly hopefully. They did get things back working quickly.

Wifi and parking are free - big bonus, especially since you can drive easily to downtown or anywhere from here. The immediate location is right near a highway exchange, and the neighborhood itself (Federal Blvd) is a pretty basic working class neighborhood with a ton of mom and pop Mexican and also various Asian restaurants. But within walking distance of the hotel is not much.

Date of stay: June 2020

Reviewed 5 May 2020

We like to frequent Comfort Suites when we travel and they're usually comfortable hotels that are clean. This location was clean and is located conveniently close to Denver so that you can save some money by staying just outside of the city. The breakfast was standard for comfort suites, which is pretty good overall (and free). The problem here was that our bed was so very hard and uncomfortable. The pillows were also old and needed to be replaced soon. I would give this location 3.5/5.

Date of stay: October 2019