Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$121
Expedia.comUS$115
Agoda.comUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
HurbUS$121
All reviews federal blvd mainstay suites front desk room was clean and comfortable breakfast buffet is king bed nice breakfast the hotel staff top floor downtown cleanliness microwave bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2020

We like to frequent Comfort Suites when we travel and they're usually comfortable hotels that are clean. This location was clean and is located conveniently close to Denver so that you can save some money by staying just outside of the city. The breakfast was standard for comfort suites, which is pretty good overall (and free). The problem here was that our bed was so very hard and uncomfortable. The pillows were also old and needed to be replaced soon. I would give this location 3.5/5.

Date of stay: October 2019
comfort mainstay, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Near Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2020

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your kind review. I really appreciate the high score and am glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 16 April 2020

I travel a lot for work.. My regular Go to place was not able to accommodate me I had to find something last minute out of the blue And was very lucky to come across this comfort Inn and suites also combined with with main stay suites. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and professional did a great job of maintaining A sense of normality in all this chaos . Which is super comforting. JAY FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST WAS AWESOME! My day could have been a lot more stressful but because of the patience and understanding I was given they made things go much smoother. Thank you for everything. Not to mention the cleanliness in very comfortable a beds At a very great price.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 13 March 2020

I stayed one night for business at this hotel in March 2020. I arrived in time to float in the pool for a while. I had a top-floor room at the north end of the hotel on the east side. I had their breakfast. I had an early morning departure.

I found this hotel to be relatively friendly regarding their reservation and front desk staff. The price is moderate. The parking lot is relatively large.

The bedding in my room was very nice, and the bathroom nice and the shower relatively capacious.

The breakfast buffet was much better than I expected, including the usual breads and cereals, but also several hot items including eggs and meats.

I was relatively pleased by the noise conditions in my room at night. There were several typical nighttime noises but nothing egregious. The odd bit, though, is that the guestroom doors slam with terrific force and make a lot of noise. Footfall noise in the corridor is also noticeable.

There were also moderately strong odors on the fourth floor – the odor of shrimp curry throughout the fourth floor when I arrived at 9:30 PM, and the odor of cooked bacon starting at 5:45 AM.

There were many small elements that suggest that things are not being kept up to best standards. The microwave in my room had the door taped shut. The occasional table had a wobbly leg. The flow control lever on the shower was not tight on its spindle. The blackout curtains did not close unless I used a clothespin.

The swimming pool was relatively good. The temperature was a bit cool for me, but the pool is large enough for swimming short laps. The pool hours are posted as 8 AM to 10 PM. Not enough for a business traveler, but relatively common. There is noticeable degradation due to the years in some metal grilles and floor edging in the swimming pool room.

There are things that are wearing out. The carpets in the hallways are somewhat worn. The indicator screen in one elevator was not functioning correctly. The thresholds of the elevators contained dirt and had evidentially not been vacuumed.

If driving by auto to this hotel, it is useful to note that you should arrive from route 6 just to the south, then go northbound on Federal Boulevard. If you approach on southbound Federal, you will experience an exasperating delay in getting your vehicle turned around some blocks to the south.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Jim B
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Chelsea is the best!!!!!!! They have a nice breakfast. The swimming pool and fitness center are good. If you need anything the front desk always has it.. the rooms are clean and the location is convenient.

Date of stay: February 2020

Reviewed 3 January 2020

Comfort Inn on one side, and MainStay Suites on the other. Room was clean and comfortable. No restaurants within walking distance, but a small drive away. Close to Mile High Stadium and downtown and right next to interstate. Staff was excellent and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2019