“Great Travel Find”

Pepper Asian Bistro
Ranked #623 of 3,482 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Last night in Denver attending a conference and wanted some good Asian food without the downtown hassel. Discovered Pepper Asian Bistro on Tripadvisor only five minutes from our hotel. Could our luck continue? It sure did. We have been wanting for good Asian food since moving to the Northern California Coast from Phoenix. Found it in Denver. Restaurant decor is sleek and simple. Comfortably upscale for a neighborhood Asian restaurant. Service was excellent - personable, attentive, and efficient. Food was phenomenal. We agreed that the pot stickers were to die for and would have been happy with a meal of only a couple more orders. My wife gave two thumbs up on her lo mein and for me the spicey symbol next to the sesame chicken delivered - a delicious treatment of a sometimes overly sweetened dish. An added bonus was the reasonable prices for adult beverages. Wish we could have taken Pepper Asian Bistro home with us. Take advantage of what opportunity you may have.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

My husband and I had been looking around town for some really good Chinese food and had tried a few of the recommendations only to be disappointed. Then we found Pepper and have been back several times. Haven't had a dish we didn't like yet. The only thing they are missing is the egg roll. They also have a good selection of beer and wine.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I have to admit I am kinda addicted to this place. I ate in a few times but now it's my go to place for delivery. I love their Vietnamese egg rolls and chicken satay. The panang curry with tofu is delicious. The seaweed salad is perfection. And the sesame chicken or edamame are good standbys. No matter what you order it is hot fresh and fast. Their online order feature makes it easy.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We loved this restaurant. Ordered way too many things and loved them all. Would definitely recommend it. Nice neighborhood restaurant. Service was great as well.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Our daughter and son in law took my husband and I out after a baseball game. Service was very good, nice soft background music and decor and ambience very good. Our kids love this place so wanted to bring us. We had fried rice/noodle dishes and appetizers. Very good experience.

Been to Pepper Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!