All reviews front desk dtc area light rail business stay nice hotel breakfast buffet workout room hot tub up to date room service indoor pool great place to stay convenient location easy access definitely stay here again cookies hgi
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We reserved a couple of rooms here because it was super convenient to our son's home in Centennial as well as church the next morning in Englewood. The rooms were amazing and the staff was super friendly.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mike M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Dirty beds. Left towels on floor of bath tub, trash already in trash cans, and the staff argued with me and harassed me at the breakfast because she didn't see my room number... after she looked again she saw my room number and finally let me get my kids food. They said their breakfast was amazing, it's just a normal mediocre continental breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will share this feedback with our team so that we can continually improve our guest experience. Please contact me direct at the email or phone number below if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Perfectly located for access to I-25 and everywhere we needed to go during our stay. Polite staff, clean rooms, quiet, awesome views of the city lights, and comfortable beds. Couldn't ask for more and this will be our go to hotel for future visits.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

First time staying at any of the Hilton hotels but check in was a little slow. One lady couldn't find my reservation from Expedia, even with the intinerary number. Eventually another guy found it in the computer, didn't really know what that was about. Finally got checked in about 15-20 minutes and got the keys to the room. When I went in the room, it was clean. The only thing is, they gave us the wrong room that I booked for. I reserved the king evolution room but they gave me the king handicap room. So the bathroom space, toilet, and sink were made for wheelchairs. It wasn't a biggie so I didn't say anything because when I was looking at rooms at time of booking, it was the same price.
The bed was a little firm. We stayed for 3 nights, and I didn't have any good sleep because the bed was not comfortable and the pillows were not either. You can hear people talking in the hallway just as if they were in the room with you. So at night, we had people up late waking us up because they were talking so loud in the hallway. People slamming their doors and all. We didn't get to try any of their breakfast or food at the hotel because we wanted to explore other restaurants in Denver. We used their indoor pool for about 45 mins and that was nice. There is a pantry downstairs by the front desk, we didn't use that either, because everything is over priced and they take it out of your deposit. $25/day deposit is added to your total at time of check-in. So be prepared for that. Other than that, the stay wasn't horrible. The area the hotel was in is nice and quiet. I liked that there were so many nice restaurants within a few miles from the hotel. I recommend going to Pappadeux if you're in town and a seafood lover.
If I'm in Denver and this hotel is decently low priced, I would come back.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 April 2017

i enjoyed the stay here. Time was tight for me so I didnt have time to go for dinner. I was thrilled with the full service restaurant and bar. Staff was helpful. I took the shuttle to my company's office when it was available. Walls were a little then. I was able to hear the alarm in the room next door. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Mike M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear gingerice,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and the full service restaurant and bar.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Denver!

Mike