“WOW !”

Ranked #440 of 3,084 Restaurants in Denver
Neighbourhood: Stapleton
Neighbourhood: Stapleton
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Went out of our way to find this place and so glad we did ! Loved our sandwiches and bread so fresh ...found out they fly it in from Florida...no wonder. We also tried the empanadas and they were crispy and yummy...reminded me of good ones I have had in South America. My husband had a good mojito, too. We would go again.

There are newer reviews for Cuba Cuba Sandwicheria

Reviewed 27 March 2017

started out fantastic with good service and good food. In recent months, both service and food quality as well as quantity have declined significantly!

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Ate there alone while in town on business. The place was packed so that's probably a good sign. The service was friendly and the line moved quickly. I got the traditional Cubano sandwich, which was great. I would return.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Tried the cubano, it wasn't bad, the flavor was ok but just not what i'm looking for in a cuban sandwich. Butter that thing before it goes in the press! Parking was horrible considering it was afternoon on a tuesday. Too many better choices in the immediate area

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I have had two very good experiences so far. The last was this past weekend. I got the Side Salad $4.00 and an order of Cuban Fries $2.50. The salad was fresh and very lightly dressed. Included 1/2 an avocado! The fries were enough for the three of us and also tasty. I think the prices are fair for the amount and quality of food. This will be a regular spot for me!

Been to Cuba Cuba Sandwicheria? Share your experiences!