All reviews union station whole foods coors field whiskey selection safety deposit boxes the wifi worked fine an in room safe great location state capital building aveda toiletries a stones throw barn door quaint hotel usb ports in easy walking distance modern design fitness center
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We planned a 2 night trip to Denver and were comparing hotels Downtown which was our choice for location. From the moment we arrived at Hotel Indigo I knew we chose the perfect place to stay. The hotel is friendly (very welcoming staff and we loved the beautiful dog who greeted us immediately) mixed with a trendy, fresh and minimalist décor. We requested a room away from the elevator and were very pleased at how quiet our room was despite all of the construction going on around the hotel. We were out of the hotel the majority of our stay (really only came back to sleep) so I cant comment on room service or other amenities but there is no question this is my go to hotel when I return to Denver. We walked all around Downtown and we loved the very short and easy walk to Union Station as they had some of our top restaurant choices. We stopped at the onsite restaurant, Hearth and Dram, for a late lunch our first day and weren't thrilled with our food but the wine was awesome. Service was average so we opted not to go back for breakfast the next day. This was not a big deal to us so I don't really view that as a reflection of our experience. Definitely choose Hotel Indigo for your next Denver visit!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Aaron W, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for providing us with feedback about your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed stay! I have also passed along your feedback to Hearth & Dram to ensure they follow up on their team. It sounds like you had a great two nights in Denver and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The restaurant was a bit pricey. We stayed here in order to catch the train to the airport for an early flight out. Wow, it was just a stones throw from there so it worked out very well for us. The room was clean, the shower was huge and very clean overall. Highly recommend

Room Tip: 738 overlooks parking lot and view to other apts and hotel windows. Not too intrusive though.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying at the Hotel Indigo! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your quick stay with us. You definitely can not beat the train to the airport for $9! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with and we hope to see you the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with this hotel. So many modern “trendy” hotels are just a cover for cutting corners...not here. Hotel is extremely well constructed, my room was right across from the elevator but I didn’t hear any noise from other guests, the elevator, the street or etc.! What a great surprise to get a restful nights sleep on the road! Thank you for not cutting corners!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Aaron W, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for choosing the Hotel Indigo while you were in Denver! We hope to see you next time you are in town and you're welcome for not cutting corners, we appreciate you noticing it!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My partner and I were travelling with our 16 year old daughter and we stayed here for 1 night only as we were just passing through. The hotel was new and modern. Our room was compact but well appointed with 2 comfy queen size beds. The bathroom was fresh and clean with lots of toiletries. The location was just over the road from the train station which was excellent as we caught the train from Denver airport (which is quite a way away from the city) and handy for our train trip early the next morning. Even though it was located right next to the train station, we couldn’t hear any noise. The view from our room was great of Downtown Denver! The is a free bus that runs around area which is very handy. Would not recommend the bus at night though as the homeless tend to stay on the bus and approach you for money. There were heaps of restaurants, bars and convenience stores around, so you won’t go hungry! Even though there is a restaurant down stairs, it was quite expensive. The free wifi was fast and reliable!

Thank you for a wonderful quick stopover!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sierra T
Aaron W, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you so much for staying at the Hotel Indigo while you were in Denver! We are delighted to hear we could help make your quick stop in town as enjoyable as possible. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, thank you!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I recently spent a weekend here while visiting Denver. The location is great, it's a 3 minute walk from Union Station, and an easy 10 minute Walk to Coors Field. There are lots of good and fun bars and restaurants right there at Union Station, and it's an easy walk to the 16th Street Mall for another great set of bars/restaurants.

The entrance was a bit hard to find as I walked over from Union Station, I actually walked past it initially and had to track back. Some better signage would help.

The rooms are decent-sized and come with all the amenities you would expect at an upscale hotel. The shower was a little too funky for me (there was a drain right in the middle that hurt my foot a bit the first time I accidentally stepped into it, and overall I thought the bathroom was a bit on the small side.

I didn't eat at the on-site restaurant, but it was packed for dinner service on Friday night and walking past it I could see that they have a quite extensive whiskey selection if that's your thing.

For the price and location, this is a decent option for downtown Denver.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Aaron W, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us while you were in Denver! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback from your stay with us. The whiskey selection at Hearth & Dram is quite the site, I definitely recommend checking it out the next time you are in town. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with and we hope to see you the next time you are in town.