“Classic Mexican eats”

Price range: US$20 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Very nice place it was packed for dinner service on a Tuesday night. I enjoyed the posole had a good amount of heat with chunks of pork. I had the steak tacos with the homemade flour tortillas, excellent steak grilled perfectly great flavor and perfect salt.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

super night it was a busy noon but the waiter was excellent right on the spot when we needed something the food was amazing everyone enjoyed the different meals they had

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Once again we had a great dining experience at this great restaurant! We went on a Friday night, and it was a BUSY place. We had a family group of seven, but we had called ahead and we were seated within twenty minutes. My Flame Grilled Street Tacos were amazing! I had one shrimp, one steak, and one chicken — a memorable meal! Others at our table had regular tacos, fajitas and a chimichanga. Everyone enjoyed their meal, and there were no leftovers! Whenever we visit the Denver area we always have dinner here. Love this place!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I ordered quesadillas and tortilla soup. It was very good and the service was fast and good. Definitely I will be there again soon. I recommend this place to all. Good job !

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Coming from San Antonio, I set the bar pretty low to find good Mexican food in Denver but I was pleasantly surprised. Upon recommendation from the waitress (Hannah) we started with the white queso appetizer. Very tasty indeed. Also, was recommended the ribs which were outstanding in their own right. Everyone else at the table thoroughly enjoyed their meals (burritos). Food was very good and if you are lucky enough to get served by Hannah, that is just a bonus.

Been to Hacienda Colorado? Share your experiences!