All reviewscinnamon rollsother guestshot tubfresh baked cookiesfrench toastbed and breakfastin townowners chrischocolate covered strawberriesplace to stayegg disheseach morningcomplimentary bikesb and bgourmet breakfastelk avenuelong hike
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This was our second trip to the Ruby and I cannot imagine staying anywhere else when traveling to Crested Butte! Top of the line in a B&B and better than staying at a hotel. The owners have put in a ton of thought to everthing and they are more than accomodating! The breakfasts are to die for! Cleanliness, Value, Service top of the line.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Our family stayed in the suite for 5 amazing nights. It was such a relaxing get-away after the holidays. Chris and Andrea are the most wonderful hosts and attend to the smallest of details to make your stay perfect. The rooms are beautiful and so comfortable, breakfasts by Chris and Erin are spectacular and gourmet (and healthy). We enjoyed spending family time together watching videos from their library and playing card and board games. They go out of their way to make your trip fun, enjoyable and free of all stress providing activity, restaurant, and shopping recommendations. Bonus...They have a locker on the mountain that was very convenient to leave your gear in. The Ruby of Crested Butte is your home away from home!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I'll never stay anywhere but The Ruby Inn when I travel to Crested Butte in the future. Due to a last-minute change to my schedule, my first stay at The Ruby was far too brief, but I loved every minute that I spent there. The Inn was beautiful, luxurious, and incredibly comfortable, Chris was wonderfully welcoming, and the breakfast he prepared was absolutely amazing. The Ruby Inn is my new favorite place to stay -- I can hardly wait for my next trip to CB just to stay at The Ruby.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2018

My wife and I stayed two nights at the Ruby while I was on business in Crested Butte. Chris and Andrea took care of every little detail...including making dinner reservations for us at the Revelden. Breakfast was outstanding and the fresh baked cookies each afternoon were impossible to pass by without grabbing a couple. You won't be sorry booking the Ruby!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2018

The Ruby was fantastic. Chris and Andrea are so welcoming. Each morning began with a sumptuous breakfast that was so huge we skipped lunch both days. It is located a short walk to the bus stop for a ride to the slopes. Best of all they have a locker there so you can store stuff. They also supply it with water, sunscreen and other essentials you might forget. We walked into town for dinner and shopping although parking is available if you want to avoid the cold walk home. Book it!!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple