“Stil Amazing”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2017

After missing it for a couple of years, we went back to Soupcon. Chef Jason had some new items that were every bit as good as our previous visits. Martha wasn't working, but head waiter/sommelier Joel was an able alternative. Absolutely the best food ever--and I've been to the best Europe has to offer.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Over the years, we have eaten here many times, the menu changes often, and I can promise, you will never be bored. Chef Jason and his staff are top notch, and the quality of food and service are top notch. This doesn't come cheap, it is definitely a special occasion place.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We had a very special dinner at Soupçon Restaurant. The atmosphere was very warm and quaint, the service was more than excellent, staff were knowledgeable, friendly and made great suggestions--Joel was particularly great and most of all the food was superb! I loved the foie gras and the duck--delicious flavors. Every course was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I've eaten at Soupcon in Crested Butte a number of times and it has always been an enjoyable fine dining experience. Literally everything I have had from the menu has been excellent. They have a fine wine list by the glass or by the bottle. Recently I had the duck and the rack of lamb and both were excellent. The desserts are also great. Service is impeccable. My only minor complaint is that even as good as it is it is expensive. You won't get out of the restaurant for less than $100/person if you have wine, dinner a share a dessert. Also they only have 2 seatings a night so make reservations (not sure about early seating time, but 2nd seating is at 8:30pm)

Reviewed 9 January 2017

First off, the service was excellent. The waiter did a fantastic job as well as her assistant who always had our water and tea glasses filled. The restaurant is small and similar to restaurants we have eaten at in Europe. You are literally sitting next to another table or two. The food was excellent. My wife, son and friend enjoyed their appetizer's and entrees and each was perfectly cooked. I did not have a desert but my family did and they said they were fantastic. The chef came out with a treat before we ordered which is a nice touch!! Reservations are a must.