All reviews room attendant sm mall a lovely stay deserves a raise the breakfast area club carlson points walking distance each morning business trip excellent customer service room space international airport stayed here for a week the general manager convenient location angeles city egg station
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is conveniently situated inside the compound of SM Clark where coffee shops, restaurants and convenient stores are few steps away.

The ambiance of the hotel is very welcoming and bright. The staffs are very cheerful and helpful. Hotel receptionists are very approachable specially to Mr. Karlos. He makes sure that our needs are met.

Our junior suite is very pleasant and very clean. The bathroom is complete with toiletries. I am very glad with the Dove hair and body wash

We enjoyed the quick dip at the pool.
Its very clean and refreshing.

We did not experience any down time staying in this hotel. Will sure to come back soon.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
ParkInnClark, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Clark, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Maricar F,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit marked by our convenient location, welcoming and bright ambiance, approachable and cheerful team members especially Karlos, clean rooms, and amenities. We look forward to your next stay for another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stay at Park Inn was satisfying!
Room was comfortable and modern, equipped with all necessary amenities.
Breakfast was great, lots of options and very tasty.
Hotel staff are welcoming and attentive to your needs.
Overall, a worthwhile stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Michele M,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit and conference marked by the comfortable room, tasty breakfast, and welcoming and attentive team members. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

ParkInn has consistently offered the same quality of service in the past months I've stayed here for work, facilities are well maintained, room is clean too. I just wish the Elevator Door would close quicker.. Maybe its just me, but its tooo slooowww.. :D

Kudos to the Second Floor Room Attendant Wilson, Pam from the front desk and Marge from Hues. You've always made my stay amazing with your genuine smile and service!

See you again in a few days!

Room Tip: better view if you ask me if you book the rooms on the opposite side of SM..
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
ParkInnClark, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Clark, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jett P,

Thank you for always staying at Park Inn by Radisson Clark, and for taking the time to share your compliments with us.

We are happy to hear that the team made your stay memorable with their warm and genuine service especially Wilson, Pam, and Marge. Your comment on elevator door will be endorsed to our Engineering Team.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First of, there is a lot of ongoing promos from different great hotels in Clark. But I decided to celebrate my daughter's birthday in Parkinn, because of the staffs, crews and guards. They are so friendly, attentive and very accomodating. I am not able to get all the names, but I think, I remembered some few names.. Named kuya Rusty, kuya John, kuya Robert ( supervisor I think :).. Thank you for taking care of our room and making sure we have everything that we need. I may not able to mention all the names. But I would like to give a KUDOS to all staff, crews and kuya guards who assists us from September 16-17, 2018. You are all a great AWESOME :) and btw, thank you for the birthday cake :) I LOVE IT!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear aileenzapanta,

Thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Clark in celebrating your daughter's birthday.

We are happy to hear that you had a memorable stay marked by the warm and genuine service from our team especially Rusty, John, Robert. We are also humbled to be part of your special family ocasion.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Good hotel in a convenient location with extraordinary service. I cannot say enough about the focus and attention to detail by the staff. My room attendant named Wilson was actively involved in making sure the room was kept perfect and extremely attentive and engauging. The lovely wait staff and egg chefs always greet you with a genuine smile and quickly call you by name. The front desk is attentive and greet you at every encounter. From the engineers to door staff to the security personnel everyone was kind and genuinely there to make sure you had everything you need. I recommend this property when you come to the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear KittyFish A,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience and for recommending us as a place to stay in the area. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit marked by our great team members especially Wilson, F&B team at HUES, Front Desk, Engineering, and Security. We look forward to your next stay.