All reviewsholiday innmequeni restaurantunder renovationbreakfast buffetroom servicerooms are cleanhousekeeping stafff bin houserestaurant staffshuttle servicedeluxe roomvillaclarkcelineestatepatricia
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I stayed for 4 nights and 5 days here at the hotel. The hotel pick up from the airport is on time. Thank you for the Concierge especially Sir Paolo. The Banquet Staff is friendly and attentive. The hotel is nice for relaxation, bad time for our schedule it was rainy days we haven't enjoyed much the amenities. But definitely if we go back to Clark we choose Quest Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank BoyetA5
Patrick B, General Manager at Quest Hotel and Conference Center Clark, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Boyet A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind remarks about your recent stay at Quest Hotel Clark. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel and our associate were helpful to you in particular, Paolo, our Concierge.

Too bad the weather was not cooperative, but this will be a reason to come back and enjoy all our facilities we have to offer.

On behalf of the associates of Quest Hotel, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

With my best personal regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Great service! They are very friendly and will greet you all the time. Breakfast buffet is wonderful! Special thanks to the lifeguard at the pool, Jayson, he is awesome! Will definitely come back again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Anne M
Patrick B, General Manager at Quest Hotel and Conference Center Clark, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Anne M,

"Breakfast buffet is wonderful!" Thank you for this awesome review. I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet.

It is wonderful to hear that Jayson, our lifeguard was "awesome". I will be sure to share with him your positive comments.

We look forward to welcome you back at Quest Hotel Clark and as you promised, " Will definitely come back again."

With my best personal regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We had one a wonderful time here at Quest last weekend. It was a staycation to remember. Thank you sir Glenn, sir Miguel, Ms Via and Ms Cristy for making us feel welcome. My daughter didnt want to leave. She said she was already home...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Glenn Z

Dear Glenn Z,

"We had one a wonderful time here at Quest last weekend. " thank you so much for your kind review of your staycation at Quest Hotel Clark.

We are delighted that your stay went very well and that we were able to deliver a professional service. I will pass along to Glenn, Miguel, Via and Cristy your kind comments, I am sure they will be thrilled to know they performed very well.

We are looking forward to have you and your daughter back with us in a very not so distant future.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the villa complex and it was amazing! Superb services throughout the entire weekend in a well appointed accomodation! The location was easy to access and had close proximity to the city center. Definitely going back very very soon!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Patrick B, General Manager at Quest Hotel and Conference Center Clark, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Mels T,

On behalf of the ladies and gentlemen of Quest Hotel Clark, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide such a wonderful review.

As you mentioned, Quest Hotel Clark has an ideal location and is well appointed. I am delighted to read that the service was "amazing". This is definitely one of our trademarks and we are very proud to have our employees representing the hotel so well.

You simply must return, special occasion or not, and please let us know if you need anything.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is great especially their service. We experienced a bit of a problem but the customer service handled us perfectly. They have accomodating employees, especially Miss Foly. She took care of everything so quick.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brian Mondale M

Dear Brian Mondale M,

"The hotel is great especially their service." Thank you for your 5-star review of the Quest Hotel Clark. I am so pleased you enjoyed our wonderful service especially from Ms. Foly. I am glad that our ladies and gentlemen were able to brighten up your stay.

Thank you for staying with us, hoping to see you back in the near future.