“Nothing too exciting!!!”
Review of Asian Bistro

Asian Bistro
Ranked #955 of 1,485 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

bland tasting Chinese menu! Not bad but nothing great! Sushi is probably the better option. Service was average. There are better places in the city!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I got carryout here on a Sunday -- shrimp with vegetables. What did I think?

Pros:
. Order was hot and ready at appointed time.
. Portion sizes standard for a reasonable charge. (Total of 5 good-sized shrimp in my dinner-sized order.)
. Menu has lots of choices for both Japanese and Chinese food.
. They are open on Sundays -- which many Asian restaurants in Colorado Springs are not.

Cons:
. Although very pleasant, the person who took my order had difficulty with English so I was not sure the order would be correct. Turned out the entree was correct but substitutions were made for the 2 cheese wontons advertised on the menu. No notice of this change and I had only checked for the correct entree before leaving with the takeout. Check your entire order!

. Food was just OK -- passable. There are many better Asian restaurants in Colorado Springs. Would probably not return for this reason alone.

Other:
. Menu (both takeout version and online one) shows a Chinese lunch menu available 11:00 am - 4 pm. Turns out lunch options are not available at all on Sunday.
. Big sign outside as well as Asian Bistro's business card advertise "All Sushi Roll 50% Off". Since I did not have Sushi, not sure if this means you will get a true bargain with good sushi or if it means quality and/or portion size will be sub-par.
. There is an "All You Can Eat Sushi" offer: Lunch $16.99/adult; Dinner $25.99/adult as of my visit mid-September 2017.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We happened upon this place accidentally while visiting Colorado Springs. The generic name and sign outside did not do justice to the quality of the food. We had delicious lo mien, pepper steak, mongolian beef, garlic chicken, and wonton soup. Everything was good and the portions were huge! It looked like there was a large sushi selection but this was wasted on my family. :) The ambiance was nice with lots of asian decor, the color red, mood lighting, and even some twinkle lights. It was a fun night out for us, eating well and laughing and talking. If we are ever in the area again, we will certainly eat here!

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I give this place 2 stars and that's only because the sushi is okay....I've ordered from this place 3 times. I tried to give them a chance but they are ridiculous!! Each time I spoke with "Kelly". Who seemed clueless because she could not answer simple questions about the menu items. She even called me back after I placed and order for the Lunch portion of L4 Beef and Vegetables to tell me that they are not serving the lunch portion....Even though I placed the order with her at 11:00 (which is the time they open) and lunch is served from 11:00am-4:00pm. I tried to give them one more try when I ordered the J4 Teriyaki Beef...My food arrived and it was cold...Not even warm. I've ordered from different restaurant's while at work and this place is the worse. I've never had this type of experience with food delivery-EVER.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Food is a step up from an Asian take out, but prices are not much more. What is great about this place is their presentation.