“Back again and again”
Review of Bubba's 33

Bubba's 33
Ranked #135 of 1,593 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Ok, so I was last here in February and left a review. We were back again the end of May/early June. We had just flown in and on my way to my daughters I told my wife lets get something to eat, we had been flying most of the day. We sat at the bar, we always do, better service in my book. Our server was right there to help, needed a cold beer, and take our order. On my last visit I did not have the pizza, only saw it and said Next Time. So we ordered a nice salad to start, and a pizza, half cheese my half with ground beef. Wow am I glad I did, it was Great. Our dinner hit the spot, A+. So a couple of nights later we needed to meet a friend for some beers and dinner, where did we go, Yupp back to Bubba's. Again another great night. To top this off last month my next door neighbor, Air Force, had to go to Peterson AFB in C.S. for 2 weeks. We told her, take your co workers and go to Bubbas, they did and loved it. So, the pizza wait was worth it, and yes, I'll be back.............

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

A return visit to this establishment thanks to the free offer from loyalty program. Place is always busy at lunch (Friday). Check first, not always open at lunch. Open seating in sports area but impossible to find a clean table so ended up in main dinner room, again waiting on a clean table. Good burgers and sports.
Noisy but great for people watching.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Eat here once a week. Best servers and managers. Food is always great, we try to get there a 3 before it gets too crowded. Love the Aloha chicken, Shotgun shrimp and Bubba's Fiesta Dip. Highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Heard about this place from a friend so decided to try it out. It was a fun atmosphere and so relaxing. We had an awesome pizza, wings and dip. Had enough left over that we brought it home and ate it for supper. All the staff was super friendly and very attentive.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Went on a Sat night 5pm-ish. Place was packed, but got a table with no wait. Heard service could be slow at times, but this was not the case tonight. Serve staff had their act together. Shrimp App was good. Family loved the chicken strips, and their basic cheeseburger was fantastic (note, I can rate sometimes harsh on burgers...so it was real good). Tips: Mon is burger/beer night...good deal, and always check for coupons and specials...we got our shrimp app for free.