See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Dirty place to stay. False advertising. Marijuana butt on floor, floors not mopped or swept, bath towels had cigarette ashes on them, advertised a kitchenette. Got 2 burners with no coffee pot or pot or pans. No plastic or paper cups. Full size refrigerator in the bedroom area. No soap or shampoo. Only 2 towels, 1 bath, 1 hand towel, 1 wash cloth. Two Queen size beds shown in photo w/3 pillows on each. Only got 1 on each bed. Cigarette burns on blanket. A spot on the sheet on the other bed. Worst experience ever!

Room Tip: Don't choose this one.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Casparrr
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This place is disgusting. I stayed for 2 nights and will never be staying here again. First off I drove over 9 hours to get here and my check in time was at 3 I got there and wanted to check in and the lady said she’s “too busy and very behind to check me in right now” so I waited almost 30 minuets. Finally I got to my room and the smell hit me. It just stank. Smells like garbage and looks like garbage. I had to buy air freshener just so I can sleep. This is supposed to be a “non- smoking room” but the beds and the whole room smells so bad. The floors were dirty the sheets and pillows had people’s hair on them, stains all over the bed, the pillows were black with how dirty they are, the bathroom and all the furniture in the room was falling apart. The shower was disgusting with pubes and piss on the floor and toilet. There wasn’t even toilet paper. The towels had dark stains on them and the WIFI didn’t work. The whole hotel is sketchy and the elevator smells like a sewage the stairwell is filthy with trash and cigarette buts all over. I wish I was lying about all this but I can’t make it up. I don’t recommend staying here to anyone. I payed for 2 nights but I slept elsewhere on my last night, just taking my loss. This place is a dump and needs to either be demolished or charge guests $20 a night. I didn’t even want give it 1 star but that’s the lowest it will go. This place is a joke

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Bryan G
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Checked in on September 14 2017 . I was given a room on the 3 floor , I took the key went to the Elevator and I knew I had made a terrible mistake by checking in base on the elevator it had not been clean / trash on the floor. I processed to the room to check it out , the window looked onto the Balcony I set down for 2 minutes tops and I saw over 11 people pass by my window to proceed to the room next door ( back to back traffic in and out knock on the door something being passed hand to hand ) I returned to office and let them know I will stay in this room and I would like to check out ( no refund ) I'm so pissed at myself I should have read the REVIEWS and looked at room before checking in . The Guy at the office try to help ( he was the only employee in the whole place that had a personality the other employees had serious Attitude problems) I go to the next room, no working light and the bedspread has a burn marks and it's a nonsmoking room . Third time I return to office the nice Guy gives me a first floor room , I take it in defeat I have traveled all day from Phoenix to Denver to the springs. I want to rest go to the room take a shower and proceed to lay down 10 minutes into my sleep the party starts over my head and next door (stumping, jumping, running all night long ) it was like the walking dead zombie the traffic never stopped/ this is on a Wednesday night remind you . Day 2 in hell hotel u call the front desk about housekeeping, in told they only clean once a week ( what the Hell) I explain this is will not work for me I need them to clean to Day . Day 3 in hell I go to the lobby to ask about clean towels I'm told I must bring the dirty towels to the office to receive clean ones okay not a problem , I do as I'm instructed by the person with major attitude ( I can't include names of employees no one has name tags ) I'm given 2 towels for 3 more day I explain to the person I like shower twice a day and I would need more towels .... no response just a blank stare .. I could go on with this encounter from Hell but I want , I hope the next traveler is smart than me an READ the reviews before checking in!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We are currently staying as evidently there are no refunds for week long check-ins.

Worst hotel experience I have ever had. This place is super ghetto. Within 15 minutes of arriving here, I got out to stretch my legs and did a couple laps around the building. I walked past a guy who was sitting on the sidewalk, and by the time I made it back around, dude was flat on his back out cold half in the grass. Minutes later, emergency services arrived and carted him off. We assume it was a heroin overdose.

It seems as though there are whole families actually LIVING here. Presumably because this place doesn't do credit checks. There are broken down cars sitting in the parking lot. Our neighbors are incredibly noisy, yelling, stomping, slamming doors, banging on the seemingly paper thin walls. The vibrations from these things are strong enough to shake the beds. Little children roam freely. Our neighbors are sitting outside smoking weed as I type this and our room wreaks of it. This is not the first time I have noticed this. There is trash lingering in the stairways and parking lot. The office clerk was even ranting about some people who are staying here as we were checking in.

There is a big banner on the building which says something to the effect of newly remodeled rooms. As if. The mattresses are wrapped in urine protectors. The sheets on my bed are stained with who knows what. The room had no towels when we arrived. The bathroom door doesn't latch closed. The shower is a stand-up shower which leaks onto the floor. The shower faucet is so loose, there is about a half inch between cold and scorching. And the ceiling of the bathroom is disgusting. Covered in mildew and mold.

The "free" wifi is more of a teaser than it is a functioning internet connection. Don't bother with youtube or netflix. We ran a speed test when we got here and the download speed was 0.5mbit/s. If you purchase their premium wifi deal, the connection is advertised to increase to 3mbit/s.

Oh, and good luck getting towels.

Keep looking.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank npign42
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

First of all we stayed March 31st through April 2nd a Friday night, and Saturday night. Neither night had hot water. It took 30 minutes to check me in even though I had prepaid with a credit card. They ask for a deposit even if you pay with credit card. Then, they were having boiler problems before i checked in but failed to mention it so I went to take a shower the next morning and had no hot water. It was snowing and cold and I couldn't take even a Luke warm shower! I was assured by the front desk I would have hot water on the next day, which I didn't. The front desk hung up on me in the middle of me saying but I was assured I'd have hot water. The GM called me and He said they had intermittent water problems, well I can tell you they were pretty constant when I wanted hot water.
Saturday am at 330 the guests in the next room were fighting and banging on the wall so bad that I had to call the police. The police came and as soon as they were gone they started fighting again until 530 am.
When I told the GM about it all he said was that wasn't a hotel issue.
So do yourself a favor don't waste your money staying here.
The rooms are small, the beds are small, they have kitchettes but you must bring pots, pans, cooking equipment. If you get a remodeled room they are in fair condition, if not they are ghetto at best. You only get 1 bath towel, 1 wash cloth and 1 hand towel provided unless you ask for another which is crazy since it sleeps 2.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family