All reviews room was clean small kitchenette pikes peak parking lot old chicago would stay again front desk staff the breakfast area business trip nice place to stay off the highway early check restaurants and shopping an upgrade room key top floor easy access
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable and clean room. I arrived late at night and the overnight staff made check-in a breeze and was so friendly. The variety of items for breakfast was impressive. Fresh fruit, bacon, pancakes, oatmeal, cereals, muffins, yogurt and much more. The area seemed safe and has restaurant options very close. This was a business trip for me and I would absolutely choose this hotel if my travels bring me back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lowbeam81
Reviewed 30 October 2017

When deciding where to stay for a night, I only chose this hotel because I had reward points and the location was right off the highway. It has great views of the mountains. Room and bathroom were decent, though the room felt dingy and dusty. Breakfast was good - cereal, pancakes, oatmeal, eggs, etc. and the staff was constantly refilling and making sure everything was stocked. Our room was on the first floor and it was loud at times and our room door would get stuck. Although I didn't use it, they have a pool and laundry area. Overall it's a decent hotel for the price!

Room Tip: Try not to stay on the 1st or 2nd floor due to noise
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Colorado Springs North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear sanoori,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are happy to know that you liked our location and we certainly appreciate your nice feedback on our staff and breakfast selection. On the other hand, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the noise level and for falling short of your expectations regarding our room condition. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to all concerned departments for reference.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel situated closely to garden of the gods and other attractions. Suite comfortable slept 5 of us in 2 queen beds and sofa bed. Good gym facilities and pool. Breakfast nice too. Ample parking available and gas station and restaurants near by

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This is a quiet and clean hotel. Check in was helpful. Parking lot is clean and well lit. Breakfast was good. I thought the rooms were a bit small for the price. The beds and pillows did not suite me but that's a personal preference. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this location because of other good reviews but have to admit to being disappointed overall. The parking was terrible. Small spaces and too far to walk carrying stuff. Room felt dated and needing a refresher. The sheets are well past their prime. Pilling and rough and not up to the brand’s standards. The breakfast room seems too small - it was packed and I had no place to sit so left with a muffin to take upstairs. Looked like the typical breakfast fare. All in all, not what I had hoped for. Wouldn’t stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Colorado Springs North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Hi houstontravelingfool!

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and sharing your thoughts! We work hard to not only meet our guest's expectations, but to exceed them. We're sorry to have missed the mark with you because of issues on our parking facility, room update, and breakfast area. These will be addressed immediately with our entire hotel team as a reference in our continued effort to be better.

Again, thank you for the review. We hope someday you will stop by again so we can provide you with a more pleasant experience. Safe travels!

Many thanks,