Lowest prices for your stay
US$243
Doubletree.comUS$243
Hotels.comUS$243
Trip.comUS$289
1,626 results
All reviews double tree front desk world arena breakfast buffet large hotel great stay would stay here again fitness center indoor pool omelet target lobby conference housekeeping reunion mountains freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Housekeeper left her peroxide spray in the room which my daughter got into and sprayed everywhere which ended up burning her skin. When I called the front desk they joked about it and laughed and said well at least your floors are clean. Felt like it wasn’t handled properly. And the curtains in the room were stained with food you can tell they don’t clean daily...

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 28 March 2021

My husband has been sick and house bound for 2+ years, we needed a change of view even just for a night. I impulsively booked a premium room confused by the description but thinking I will call. I was happy to pay more to guarantee a mountain view with a balcony he could enjoy. I called and talked to someone( I can't tell you how much I regret not getting her name) who told me an upgrade wasn't available and I explained my situation, I told her I would pay whatever amount necessary to guarantee a view with a balcony he could enjoy. She seemed so nice saying I have you in a room with a great view and lovely balcony. For those who care take for the chronically ill, you know how exhausting life becomes. We didn't ask for an ADA room because those are typically ground level. All we wanted was a balcony with a lovely view FOR ONE NIGHT. It was a really rough day for my husband, honestly I was lucky to get him to the hotel at all. We arrived at 3:24 ( according to the bill) and as I checked in - alone so I could get as much to the room on my own before wheeling my husband to our room. I was distracted and tired having done more then expected to get there, Morgan asked me what brought us there and I said my husband has been so sick we need a change a view I booked a premium room and am looking forward to a mountain view. Morgan told me there are no mountain views because of the design of the building but that the view we had was lovely and we would be happy. We got room 520... When I walked in the room I thought Whoa this is so dark... but also knew my husband had already been stuck in the car for 30 minutes after a 2 hour drive so I quickly assessed my situation and went and got him from the car. The handicap button I guess was supposed to slow the revolving door but didn't and the other doors had way to open them from the outside I stood there as 10 people were trying to give us way. I said please go ahead I can't figure this out don't wait on us. They all stopped and were shocked at the situation, a truly lovely person just walked through and open the manual doors( that have no exterior access) to let us in. I went past the general elevator so to not delay anyone else to the back elevator. When I got him in the room and threw open the curtains .... Our view was of the I25 exit into area with the closed dennys and village inn signs.. the Balcony was so small I couldn't even roll my husbands chair to the entry for any type of access. I cannot even explain the disappointment and heartbreak. We literally sat there and cried. I went down and talked to the other on duty agent who told me that "oh so sorry premium just means a fridge and and a high floor". I said We would like to be moved and I would pay more and she so sorry all the mountain view rooms are booked and the hotel is totally booked so we can't move you. I am going to tell you all I am so tired. Trying to line up Morgan's lie with what her counterpart was telling me and also thinking wait what. I just teared up again and stood there shocked. When I went back to the room my husband was like well maybe the pool is great just check it out. I went to the pool hoping this would save the situation, but not only was it weird with people ignoring masking rules ... but there was no easy way to get the wheelchair to the ADA input chairs. If I could get the wheelchair around to the right side of the pool or to the hot tub I would be lucky. If I just wheeled him in and left the wheelchair I Would be blocking access and exit to the pool and hot tub for everyone. We decided to leave it took an hour and 20 minutes for all of this to happen in which time my husband used the toilet in the room and sat in his wheelchair while I checked things out. I will fully admit I didn't handle things well and wish my state of mind was in better place. I went to check out and it was awful, both how I behaved and the number of Lies Morgan told me. I left, When I got home I called and apologized for my behavior and asked for the bill. Morgan said oh yeah I will send that right over. Morgan didn't check us out until 6:24 AM the next day. SO SHADY MORGAN WHO GOT THE STAY I PAID FOR?

Room tip: DONT GET ROOM 520 It look out to I25 and the balcony is literally a third of the size of every other one in the hotel.
1  Thank kathysN6786DN
Reviewed 27 March 2021

The hotel was great we had a great experience the hotel was comfortable cozy and we absolutely loved it I would definitely stay there again! The hotel was also very clean which we appreciated so much and the service was amazing

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 28 December 2020

As a Hilton employee, was very pleased with staff and hotel! Room was beautiful with an unexpected balcony and very spacious. Loved the property, beautiful, elegant, and clean. Would love to come back during warmer months to utilize pool and courtyard area. Had a great talk about beer and hotel occupancy with the bartender on the evening of December 6th.
The morning experience was especially great with a Starbucks coffee and meeting, Maria, the chef! I hope it gets back to her that we thought her breakfast burrito recipe was amazing and really appreciated her hospitality as well as everyone there we encountered.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

From checking the staff has been excellent. Each team member had nothing but good reviews of accommodation and staff.
Jasmaine went the extra mile to make sure our stay was pleasant. She made sure all our needs were met and no matter how much was asked of her got it done with a smile.
Would recommend hotel for anyone visiting Colorado Springs.

Date of stay: November 2020