1,346 results
All reviewsdouble treefront deskworld arenawarm cookiesbreakfast buffetlarge hotelmovie theaterwould stay here againfitness centernice staypool and hot tubomeletparking lotpikes peaktargetlobbyconference
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Came to Colorado Springs to visit a relative. Have been through the Denver airport a million times, never spent any time in the state though. I haven't stayed at a Doubletree before and was pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff were super friendly. I had a credit card issue my first night (card refused) and I was sick and couldn't leave my room. They let me deal with it in the morning which was super appreciated. They also offered warm chocolate chip cookies every time I passed the front desk. I moved from this hotel to an Embassy Suites in Denver before I flew out (planned this switch as I had an early flight and had to return a rental car). I asked for warm cookies at Embassy Suites and was told, "This isn't Doubletree!" No, no it's not. Definitely staying at Doubletree again and can't wait for another one of those warm cookies!

Room Tip: ask for a mountain view, not all rooms are equipped with fridge and microwave so ask if you need those items
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
joshuapetralia, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thanks for the Great 5 Star review! We always will have Warm DoubleTree coookies waiting for you! YUMMY!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Hotel under renovation....this is not evident when you book. Perhaps it will be nice when finished, but for now the rooms are awful....old, and dilapidated. There was mold in the bathroom and the stains on the rug were gross. I booked the executive floor which I often do for travel. This is the first hotel in the Hilton line-up where the executive floor does not have an executive lounge. This is not made clear when you book. I was told the extra I paid for the executive floor included some nicer toiletries and being on the fifth floor (instead of the 4th). This was not worth the extra I paid. The only plus was the staff....I fell bad that they have to work in this place but they work hard, are very nice and try to make lemonade out of lemons.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
joshuapetralia, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

B5394DRmatthewl, thanks for the review and we apologize for this most recent stay. We hope you return so we can provide the service the way it was intended to be. We look forward to your return and thanks again for review.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Overall, housekeeping was not great. Dirty glasses left behind. Obvious trash was not taken. Bed was not made well. The room did not feel clean. The location of the room on the first floor was very inconvenient to get to. Down two long hallways. A lot of walking. We finally did figure out a better exit to a back parking lot.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

525glennab, thanks for the review and I apologize for the service you received. We hope we can welcome you back so that we can restore confidence back within the DoubleTree Colorado Springs.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel in a good location! As a Hilton Diamond I was upgraded to a Parlour Room which was spectacular- large, separate tub and shower, view overlooking the mountains. Bar area and Happy Hour perfect after a long day sightseeing. As usual, breakfast and cookies good.All staff helpful and courteous. Would stay here again if in the area!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
joshuapetralia, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank You for the great review and I am excited to read that you had a perfect stay. I do have some more exciting news for you and that is we will be undergoing renovation. During this time we will be renewing our Guest Rooms, Lobby, and Restaurants. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Wonderful place, very clean, large room, good food, great bartender, ate in the restaurant and it was good food and great waitress, good location and friendly staff. We really enjoyed our stay here and would come back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
joshuapetralia, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank You for the 5 Star Review! We really do appreciate the great comments about our staff. We thank you for sharing your experience and hopefully we can welcome you back in the near future!