Lowest prices for your stay
US$263
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Hampton.com
US$275
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$278
US$251
SAVE US$27
Free cancellation until 24/06/21
Hotels.comUS$263
Expedia.comUS$263
HurbUS$278
All reviews front desk close to the airport room was clean the breakfast area other hotels complimentary breakfast great stay colorado
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020

This hotel tried to be helpful but failed from the start. The lady at the front desk when we first checked in was not helpful at all. We had 3 rooms and one with a king bed. But she handed me the room key cards without explanation, I had to go back to ask her what key belong to where and where the elevators were. On top of that I’m an honor reward member and she didn’t offer my complementary water bottles, I had to ask for them afterwards. Once in the hotel room my parents room reeked of pot, it didn’t smell like Lysol or any cleaning products. When entering my room there were USED contacts on the floor and the floor was sticky! So I know it wasn’t clean! I reached out the front desk to inform them of the situation. They let me know that it would be cleaned before I returned back to the hotel. When I got back it was not taken care of! I informed them and nothing was done. I had to clean it myself which is unacceptable! Everyday I told them about the situation and it was pushed aside. They “compensated” me $20 off my 3 room stay. On top of rooms not being COVID standard clean! The hallway had a used bandaid on the floor that stayed there for two days! I have reached out to the General manager who has never responded to me to this day.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank V5131MVashleym
Reviewed 11 September 2020 via mobile

My family stayed at this location twice while traveling to and from Colorado. The receptionists are friendly and accommodating. We were offered water and snacks at check-in. Coffee is available in the lobby at all hours. The hotel is clean. The pool and a hot tub were open. The Breakfast area is not operating right now but you can grab a breakfast bag in the morning which we found nourishing. We had a good stay and would return in the future.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Paul F
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

This was a nicely appointed hotel. Very clean. Beautiful fireplace in lobby. Complimentary breakfast in morning with eggs, cereal, juice, waffles and breakfast meat.
Rooms were very clean and staff was very nice.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 19 February 2020

Staff was great. Will stay again. From arrival to departure my family and felt appreciated and we will definitely stay again during our visits to Colorado Springs. Room was clean and very accommodating.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Terry your front desk agent went out and beyond to help me with a packedge i needed to send out he foud me packing tape he is a great aset to you staff
we thank him for his help he is one of the best
youmcant ask for a better person and again thanks to Terry

Date of stay: February 2020