All reviews movie theater pet friendly hotel world arena boiled eggs parking lot waffles room was clean within walking distance fort carson nice stay outdoor pool would definitely stay here again business trip desk clerk very nice hotel great place to stay convenient location
Reviewed 12 June 2018

The hotel was supposed to be 100% smoke free but the outdoor gazebo and picnic area was littered with cigarette butts. The gazebo needs upkeep for sure. Staff was reliable and friendly. I would probably stay again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
JLeiva, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018

This is not my first time staying at a La Quinta hotel. Definitely my first bad experience, as I walked into my room I notice that all of the mirrors were very dirty. The TV had dust, it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in days. My daughter wanted to take a bath, as I opened the curtain I noticed that there was small hairs in the tub. I had to clean the tub before letting my daughter take a bath. At 11:00pm we decided to go to bed. I had removed the covers from the bed because it was hot. Once I got them off I notice more hair on the bed. It was very disgusting! Housekeepers didn't even bother in changing the sheets! I put the cover back on and slept on top of them. I didn't ask for new sheets because both of my daughters were already sleeping. I am not one to complain but if your asking for a survey I am going to be 100% honest.

2  Thank catherinelG7539XE
JLeiva, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

I do appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I attended a conference at the university, and the LaQuinta was clean and comfortable, perfect as I got ready in the morning and easy access to Interstate. My wife stayed in the room and took short trips while I was gone, and she reported a wonderfully relaxing stay ... exactly why she came.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
JLeiva, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know of your experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Service was great but the cleanliness was disappointing and they say it’s smoke free but you can clearly smell the smoke in the room and who ever cleaned the room tried to cover up the smell with different fragrances.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
JLeiva, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Perfect location for attending high school graduations and visiting military personnel at Fort Carson. Rates may have been just a tab high, but inline with similar facilities during AF Academy and high school graduation season.

Date of stay: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
JLeiva, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

THank you so much for your kind words.