All reviews no elevator village inn best westerns green chili room was clean parking lot breakfast staff hot tub fort carson hot breakfast first floor great place to stay front desk personnel king suite breakfast area world arena stay there again
Reviewed 4 October 2018

nice shower.head, comfortable bed, good hot breakfast, staff friendly and helpful. Elevator would be helpful, ,breakfast area small. very nice pool. good value for price. will be back next time in Colorado Springs

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Fulya J, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Mary H,

We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to read that our staff was welcoming and helpful throughout your stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with Best Western. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I checked in and although a Platinum member of BW hotels felt like I was in a lower end chain. The worst BW ive ever experienced. Noisy location next to freeway behind a defunct diner. No gluten free breads or cereals on the breakfast buffet despite a sign claiming there were options. Fruit cup with 3 pieces of fruit and 1 grape. Low quality coffee and carpets throughout ready for replacement. Stains on my room carpet and very noisy being on the freeway side. I was told banger this was an upgrade. From what the janitor's closet? I upon checkout I asked the woman if my reward card had been applied before she ran my card. She had not and the whole thing had to be rerun all while she is trying to tell me rack rate is higher than my price. I reserved off BW site so I don't make up the prices. Do yourself a favor and pick another hotel in the Springs if you want a quiet nights sleep and a healthy breakfast. I answered a survey from the hotel and manager but anything but apologetic.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Fulya J, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Ellen G,

We thank you for your responds on Trip Adviser regarding your stay. We do apologize that your stay was not exceeding your satisfaction at all during your stay. Following your reservation you did get the correct rate you had booked on Best Western and you were upgraded from a regular standard double to a double deluxe. Yes, you are correct our double deluxe rooms face the highway and we do apologize that we did not have the availability at that time to offer you any other room. Your reward card was applied and your points were submitted however it can take up to two-three weeks to see the balance of your points on the account. We will definitely look into offering more items that we already have at our breakfast buffet. Again our entire team is always committed to ensure every guest is welcomed and comfortable during their stay. Thank you for choosing Best Western.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

The hotel was so quiet we honestly thought we were the only people there until the next morning when the breakfast area was full of people. Speaking of breakfast, it was excellent, best we have had at a hotel, it included green chili!

The room was clean, the staff was very welcoming and the bed was awesome.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth M
Fulya J, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Beth,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet with the green chili, our welcoming staff and the quietness of the hotel. We are happy that your room passed your expectations. Thank you for choosing to stay with Best Western. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Very reasonably priced with good amenities. Our room was spacious, and my in-laws' room was even bigger. (This was a necessity since my father-in-law needs a scooter to get around, and thus a place to park it. Stairs only mean mobility-impaired guests MUST ask for a first-floor room.) The breakfast buffet rotates, so there's a little variety between days (the chili was especially welcome). Had some minor problems with the faucet in our room leaking, but overall a good experience. Would come back again.

Room tip: Stairs ONLY to the second floor, so mobility-impaired guests must ask for a first-floor room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rob M
Fulya J, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Rob M,

We are glad that you and you in-laws enjoyed your stay. We also thank you that you informed us regarding the faucet. We did get that repaired immediately after your check out. It is very important to us that every guest feels comfortable and welcomed during their stay. Thank you for leaving us your feedback and for choosing to stay with Best Western.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent a night at the Best Western Executive Inn while in Colorado Springs and it was excellent. The room was very clean with all the amenities as they should be. Wi-Fi was very good, the bed slept extremely well and the breakfast was very good with a wide array of hot and cold breakfast choices. The evening of our stay freshly made chocolate chip cookies were served as we’ll, yummy! Will definitely stay here again the next time we’re in Colorado Springs!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jim B,

We are glad that you had a wonderful stay and that the breakfast was the highlight of your day. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing to stay with Best Western.