This hotel and staff are exceptional. The rooms are nice, clean , comfortable and convenient. The staff are very nice and welcoming. The only thing that kept me from giving this hotel a 5 star rating is the pricing. Not some much that the cost is unreasonable, more that the price in rooms can vary dramatically from one month to the next. I have stayed there and paid 129 a night and then turn around and they want almost 200 a night. Other than that, this place is awesome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sonesta ES Suites Colorado Springs Central is an extended stay all suite hotel located close to many local attractions. Within minutes of the property is the famous Garden of the Gods Park, United States Olympic Training Center, United States Air Force Academy and Pikes Peak Mountain. Located within 20 minutes of the property is Peterson Air Force Base and Fort Carson Army Base. After a day of touring or working, enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool, BBQ, picnic area, sports court and fire pit. All suites are equipped with full kitchens and utensils. A complimentary hot breakfast awaits guests as well as a complimentary Evening Social with light meals and beverages on Tuesday-Thursday. On site is a coin laundry and fitness room. Keep in touch with the world with complimentary high speed internet access. Many restaurants are within walking distance. Palmer Park is located nearby with walking and biking paths. Two large shopping malls are located within ten miles. The property is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Colorado Springs Central Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Residence Inn