Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
US$56
Expedia.comUS$56
FindHotelUS$56
StayForLongUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2020

We got accused of smoking majauna while we are checked at work on a random scheduled procedure.
My SON who was with me that I do not smoke cigarettes around more or less in the same room with therfore I always smoke cigarettes OUTSIDE and never in people's homes even if they smoke inside their home.
So smoking majauna in a hotel room inside a building is of the most utterly absurd thing I have ever been accused of in my whole life !

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 October 2020

This property is completely filthy the entire place smells of urine after asking for a room with a properly locking door we got told to check out and that they were keeping our $59 cash deposite management was rude and violent attacking us verbally calling us names told us he’s going to enjoy spending my cash

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 October 2020

The management at this hotel is completely incompetent. They mess things up, blame employees for being new, then will not do anything to fix it. They are rude, unprofessional, and inflexible. Find a different hotel by all means!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2020

The sink was stopped up. The table in our room had a broken leg. The coffee maker did not work well. They only had Decaf coffee packets. The hotel is very difficult to get to. NO breakfast was included, even though Booking.com stated that breakfast was included. They are renovating the entire downstairs. If I had known there was no breakfast, I would have made other arrangements. The front desk person recommended a restaurant, Fuzzys Tacos, which was not very good.

Room tip: Call and verify before making reservation.
2  Thank ChuckBrooks
Reviewed 26 September 2020

Terrible motel!!!. Front desk staff were rude and incompetent. Had to beg for any kind of reciept for my records, carpet in room was filthy, refrigerator was not cold, beds were uncomfortable as hell, place is a dump in general. Pay a couple extra dollars and stay ANYWHERE else.

Date of stay: September 2020