US$232
EmbassySuites.com
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$228
US$174
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$181
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$202
US$197
  • Pool
Airport Value Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$130
US$125
All reviewssweet shopoutdoor poolsliding glass doorstarbucks coffeelarge hotelconference roomshuttle servicefamily reunionbreakfast buffetbeds were very comfortablenice staythe room was nicepikes peakbanquetcouponfreewaygods
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

This must be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and most likely the worst in Colorado Springs. Do yourself a favor, spend a few more dollars and stay somewhere else.
The only good quality are the staff here who really try to do their best, but when working with a run down, dirty, smelly facility, there’s little they can do really to improve the experience.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank James B
Ed O, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear James B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies that your stay did not live up to our standards. Please reach out to our Assistant Front Office Manager to discuss your concerns so that we may better improve in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The hotel offered shuttle service which was very convenient. Our shuttle driver couldn't have been more prompt and responsive. That was terrific since we were going to a wedding and didn't want to have to drive to and from the reception. But... the front desk reception was very unfriendly both when we checked in and checked out. They changed the room that I had reserved from 2 queens to a king and I only got what I had paid for by being pretty firm with them. The bathroom had an old rag on the floor and hair on the sink but I was told it was the only room available. I would give this hotel another chance but with hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Thank D. K

Dear D. K,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel during your recent visit. I am so very pleased that you enjoyed out shuttle service. However I am disappointed to hear of your poor experience at the Front Desk and your room accommodations. This negatively affected your time with us and I truly apologize. Please Call our Assistant Front office Manager at 719-302-9869 to discuss your stay.

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your visit. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and for communicating your concerns so that we may better improve in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

After arriving late in the evening after a day of nonstop travel. I cheeked in at 1040p. I went to my room to get situated and came down to get dinner. Only the bar is open. The kitchen closed at 11. It would have been helpful for the front desk to tell me that when I arrived, or have hours listed on the website. At the very least there should be some food available for purchase.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Tresa W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your visit.Your comments have been shared with our Food and Beverage Management so we may improve.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your comments and helpful feedback.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Keys would not unlock door, had to go to front desk twice before maintenance were sent to repair, this took over 2 hours. Once we were in room there were dirty wash rags in bathroom, used lotion bottle on bed, clothes in corner. Called front desk, after 45 minutes had to call desk again, the manager finally showed up at room 15 minutes later, (same person that dealt with key issue at front desk), acted put out that he had to deal with another issue for us. House cleaning was sent to clean room 10 minutes later. Manager called and stated he was reducing the cost of this one nights stay to half. The following day, our keys again did not work, they gave us a different room but still had to wait 30 minutes for maintenance to let us into old room so we could get our stuff. Very disappointed with condition of room and service received. Will not stay again and will recommend all fellow employee's not stay either.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jennifer S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am disappointed to hear of your poor experience during your time with us, especially in regards to your guest service. Please accept my sincere apologies that your stay did not live up to our standards.
Your comments have been shared with our staff to ensure this does not happen again. Please reach out to our Assistanf Front Office ?Manger about your stay at 719-302-9869.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve visited this restaurant for a dog show. It was a great venue for that except that my room was too near the restaurant which had loud music until about 1 AM. I will say however that the staff was quite pleasant and issuing a credit to compensate me for my inconvenience. The food in the restaurant is really lacking but the beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean and the staff was extremely helpful and pleasant

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Marilyn D,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience here at Hotel Elegante. We sincerely appreciate all of the feedback we receive after each of our guest's stays.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your comfortable guest room accommodations during your time with us. Apologies for the music and restaurant food, this is less than acceptable. Hopefully our improvements will encourage you to return to see us again in the future.