Free cancellation until 27/07
US$199
  • Pool
US$276
EmbassySuites.com
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$230
US$174
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$184
Hotels.com
US$295
US$189
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

Airport Value Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)
US$130
US$121
All reviewssweet shopoutdoor poolsliding glass doorstarbucks coffeelarge hotelconference roomshuttle servicefamily reunionbreakfast buffetbeds were very comfortablenice staythe room was nicepikes peakbanquetcouponfreewaygods
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The front desk staff did everything possible to accommodate our group of which had been planned for a year. The hotel itself was very modern and clean. A few of the staff actually went above and beyond providing smiles, service and extreme courtesy to make our stay there the best. Those included were 1. Dean Portnova,the Restaurant & Bar Mgr, making us all feel welcome and provided exemplary service to all of us whether dining or in the bar, 2. Ashley, the sweetest and most efficient waitress I've ever had, 3. Adam from the bar, marine joking with our Army guys, good sport 3. Clarissa from the bar GREAT personality and remembered what we all drank. 4. Mark and Mary, from the bar -
always accommodating our desire in drinks or food.
We have never had a better stay anywhere else in all the many yrs we have hosted a reunion.The only negative we had was that our room wasn't cleaned everyday, nor beds made.

Room Tip: Stay on an upper level, newer,some balconies,higher floors have less noise, Consider a scooter- facility is HUGE.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Ed O, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear Dee L,

Thank you for reviewing Hotel Elegante during the Convention you attended in Colorado Springs. Your kind words have been shared with our staff including the names you mentioned. It is wonderful that you were thoroughly satisfied with your stay here, our staff strives to provide each of our guests with the absolute best experience. We would love to see you back in the future whenever your travels bring you to Colorado Springs again- whether for business or for pleasure! Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

The hotel is very well maintained and the staff is very courteous and helpful. Any problem I encountered was solved immediately. The rooms were large and kept very good by the maid service, we had no complaints. The food and beverage supervisor, Dean, went out of his way to make our stay one of the best I have experienced in my many travels around the world making sure our food and service was the best and the wait staff was outstanding. The restaurant prices were reasonable and well prepared. The bar room was arranged nicely and the staff, Adam and Clarissa ( especially Clarissa ) with their personality and attention to service ranks with the best I have ever received. If you travel to Colorado Springs I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The hotel is large and the rooms are large, but you can ask for a room close to an elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Ed O, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear asuindian88,

Thank you for your review and your kind words! I am so very pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us. We sincerely appreciate all of the feedback we receive after each of our guest's stays. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Stayed in the extended stay section; nice room, although the bathroom could be spruced up a little bit. Nothing special, and a slight mold problem.
Housekeeping was pretty much non-existent, although it was supposed to be twice weekly. Despite a number of requests, it only happened the day before checkout. I had to buttonhole someone to get "restocked". Everyone was nice, but not a very efficient housekeeping setup. Rather than do it on a set schedule (which they didn't follow anyway!) why not do it based on your check in day?)
Due to a mix-up, I was originally told we would get the free breakfast buffet; however, upon check-in, I was told that was not for the extended stay peons. I guess $109 per day doesn't entitle one to either housekeeping or a free breakfast. We did get two breakfast coupons for one day; it was worth the price. I wouldn't pay for it in the future; that's certain.
The bed and pillows were wonderful. Room had a small fridge, microwave, and coffee maker (took some doing to get more coffee!) free newspapers were nice, although on Labor Day, they put out the previous Friday's papers rather than the Monday paper; cheap move!
Pool was great, as was the hot tub, when it wasn't closed for whatever reason. Hotel did nothing to enforce the parking rules, so RV's and PU trucks with trailers took up a disproportionate number of spaces, despite having a separate parking area for them. Why should they be inconvenienced when there was no incentive for them to be considerate of the other guests?
Overall, a nice, comfortable room, but overpriced compared to what is received. I may return, but I will certainly look elsewhere for a better value for future visits.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Ed O, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Steve d,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is true that our weekly guests receive service twice a week, and I apologize that this did not happen during your stay. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and for communicating your concerns so that we may better improve in the future. I assure you we daily continue to improve our standards of excellence and our communication to ensure that each's guest's experience is exceptional. We would love to have you back in the future to show you how great this hotel can really be!

Again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Stayed for 3 nights at this hotel and had a nice stay. The grounds are beautiful, it's in a good location (close to the zoo and not far from the Royal Gorge which are two things I did during my stay). Enjoyed the bar on site (Adam was a great bartender!!) and took great care of us. The customer service at the front desk was good, they helped us to change rooms so we could overlook the outdoor pool. Had a double queen room overlooking the outdoor pool which was so nice (the pool could be a bit warmer but it is nice). Good water pressure in the shower, the bathroom had a sink outside (which I love) and another one in the bathroom which was nice. The room could have been a bit cleaner and a fridge/microwave would have been nice. They do take pets and I travel with my cat so this was a plus. Overall a nice stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear beach-dreamDenver,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience here at Hotel Elegante. We sincerely appreciate all of the feedback we receive after each of our guest's stays. I am pleased that you enjoyed your comfortable guest room accommodations during your time with us. Apologies that the room was not up to our standards of cleanliness, your comment has been shared with our staff so we can improve. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

So blessed that we stayed here! Very accommodating! Especially to military families! I felt very safe and slept great!
The play area for the kids inside was amazing! Perfect for kids to stretch out when traveling long distances!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ed O, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear whitney364,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel during your recent visit. It is wonderful that you were thoroughly satisfied with your stay here at Hotel Eleganté! Our staff strives to provide each of our guests with the absolute best experience. We hope to see you again!