2,698 results
All reviews executive tower omelet falcon bar breakfast buffet indoor pool jacuzzi suite bar and grill memory foam waffles french toast hot tub beautiful lobby lobby area breakfast was amazing biscuits and gravy no elevator an older hotel
Reviewed 6 November 2018

This is a very lovely hotel. We enjoyed the pool. We had evening snacks at the Falcon Bar but service is a bit slow and servers are not very attentive. We had the free breakfast the next morning, it was wonderful. Unfortunately, a high school band stayed at the hotel and caused things to be a bit out of control. I'd love to stay again when it's a bit quieter.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2018

What an amazing experience! Stayed only one night for $75 (Veteran Discount) and it included: a free breakfast with an omelette, french toast, and waffle stations and a HUGE discount for a dinner. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the bed was extremely comfortable. This place also has an indoor heated pool open 24 hours, nice lounge area with a fire place and great food in the restaurant. Couldn't believe all this for $75 + a small fee and tax!! If you are ever in the area I would highly recommend this place! You won't find a better deal in the area.

Room tip: Mountain view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

We love this hotel - it was our vacation place for many years - love the location and amenities- the breakfast is the best ever!!! Stuf is friendly and very helpful. Unfortunately several years ago the mattress were changed to the rock - we tried several different types of rooms and results were the same - no good night sleep at all. We cant stay in this hotel anymore- I wish they will do something about this situation. But for others who like hard mattresses that will a good choice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome! The room was immaculate, and very comfortable. The pool was a lot of fun for the 9yo with us. The free breakfast was amazing. I cannot think of anything that was left off! The omelette station was a big hit.
Definitely a place I will stay at again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

I typically do not write reviews. However, for this visit I will. I have stayed at hotels all over the world and this hotel is on the top of my list. Our stay was fantastic. The hotel was clean to include the room, common areas, pool and breakfast area. The staff was naturally friendly. Towels in the pool and gym areas were well stocked. The gym had everything that I needed to have a good workout. Though the hotel and furnishings were a bit dated, the cleanliness and attentive staff made up for for that. It is definitely family friendly and I will stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family