“Deliscious”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #21 of 45 Dessert in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Better than any ice cream that i've had to include baskin and robins dairy queen, friendlys etc. I love the selection and all the mixins. I highly recommend. Cakes are good too and so are shakes!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Long line with medium wait, as usual. Ice cream was mediocre, as usual. I wonder how much cream is actually in this ice cream? Flavors were not strong.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Sometimes their customer service is on point or they have a new employee who doesn't know what they are doing.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Went to get ice cream last night as I always eat cold stone once a week as my treat as I do a lot of traveling for business around the United States- I search coloardo springs and this was the closest cold stone which was 28minutes away from where I was staying.
I got there at 9:15 they close at 10 with a large sign on the door we are closing at 9 tonight due to a emergency there was a total of three workers in there and about 10people in line waiting for ice cream and they where being served - when we walked in she said we are closing at 9pm but it's 9:15 and you have a lot of customers still in shop, and I drove half an hour just for ice cream - she didn't care and continued to serve the other customers. Another couple was about to walk in and they ask if they where open as there is so many people still in there.
In my point if it was an emergency the doors would be closed to everyone not to pick and choose.
I was so annoyed as I drove so far for ice cream and literary drove back to my hotel as I always go to these locations for my ice cream and always tip.
I'm still angry as it ruined my night..

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Offers a good selection of ice cream flavors and toppings. A little sparse on the frozen yogurt options. Rich, delicious ice cream with fun "concoction" suggestions. Not the cheapest, but definitely worth the splurge now and then. Servers are pleasant. Not much room to sit and eat. Expect lines, but they move quickly, and the ice cream is worth the wait.