“Great Location”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #19 of 43 Dessert in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 15 August 2015

So this place is in the New Town Center on the eastern side of Colorado Springs and is in a prime location. There is a small park (during the summer on Fridays there are free concerts), the Imax theater, tons of restuarants, and a great variety of shopping. So you spend the day wandering around the Town Center and you top it off with ice cream! They have plenty of choices and it's all great.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

We went to Cold Stone Creamery on a Saturday night. The place was crowded, but what we noticed first was the absolutely filthy front door and windows. It didn’t look like anybody had washed the windows or the door in a long time. On entering, other members of our party and I immediately smelled sour milk which made our stomachs turn. We noted that the walls were grimy and there was an overall grimy feel to the whole place.

While the ice cream tasted OK, it was not extraordinary. The gimmick is that you choose the flavor of ice cream and they mix in the topping with two ice cream paddles. The overall dirty surroundings dampened our enjoyment. We had thought we would use a Groupon to this establishment, but will seek a refund on the one we bought because we absolutely do not want to return here.

Reviewed 13 September 2014

My SO bought my birthday cake here - yum!

The quality is consistent, and for a chain - it has excellent ice cream!

Lots of different flavors and a friendly staff!

Reviewed 21 December 2013

I know this is a franchise, and I have relied on the Cold Stone consistency around the West. But this one takes the cake for poor everything.
Poorly trained staff all seemed to be on break while the line of customers waited for their attention.
When finally served, portions were 1/2 the size of other Cold Stones and some of the ingredients that are clearly listed on the wall menu were missing. The staff was "back on break" when I tried to get it corrected, so I gave up.
If a Cold Stone rep visited, I'll bet this location would lose its franchise.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

We enjoy their specials but like our own favorites as well. They never disappoint, but because Cold Stone is a little "spendy" we only visit a few times a year.