Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs near the Air Force Academy
Ranked #1 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Second time staying at this location. There are a lot of tour buses who come to this hotel. One to two nights is fine as far as the kick back goes. After that your going to want to eat out. It's the same food daily. Same breakfasts. The three free drinks is nice as well as the free pop and popcorn. The pool was cold. Evening manager said the temp should be between 82-84 degrees. Brrrr. Not enjoyable. I asked for a room that hadn't had pet in for awhile due to allergies. First night I was sick. Next morning I found dog kibble on floor. Manager kindly moved us to a different room. I feel pet friendly hotels should cater to all guests. By that I mean keeping some floors pet free. Housekeeping could be beefed up a tad also. I don't think they vacuum the rooms daily. Laundry room has 3 washers and 3 driers. $1.50 a load. There is a Taco Bell, Cheddars restaurant, gas station along with a sandwich shop across the street from hotel. This location is northern end of the Springs. Not close to attractions other than the Air Force academy but driving to attractions did not become an issue for us. The front desk help were professional. There is a small pantry off front desk area. Over all this is a very nice hotel. I'd stay again but will examine room before unpacking.

Room Tip: Sixth floor has the laundry room. If staying a Sunday night ask for Sunday rate. Cheap.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff clean rooms, bed sleeps great and the view is great and the breakfast was good.And we're here from Missouri and we're traveling from the Yellowstone Parks . And their are places too eat from the hotel that's walking distance.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We really loved this Drury and its location. The area is nice. We needed to find some stores (Walgreens, liquor store, etc.) and the front desk personnel gave good directions and traffic was not bad for our errands. It was easy to visit the Air Force Academy and Garden of the Gods and even Manitou Springs from this location. The Drury had another site in the Springs and sold it off and put up this new hotel in 1915, This Drury had a nice pool and whirlpool, everything was nicely decorated, the hotel was well maintained, personnel were friendly, we used the laundry, the room was fantastic, temperature was even, and the bed and pillows were comfortable. We like Drury Inn and their kick-backs and great breakfasts. The eating area for this Drury was spacious and well-organized. These were free nights for us since we stay at Drury Inns all the time wherever we travel and had racked up a lot of points.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017

This was only the second time that I have stayed at this establishment (with both times being at this location on Interquest Pkwy in Colorado Springs, CO). I will not go into the details of the issue that I encountered on this stay, however I will say that I was (am) VERY impressed by the level of ABOVE & BEYOND customer service care that I received from employee Katrina! Due to her attention to detail & professionalism (whenever they have an availability when I am in the area & need a place to stay) I will continue to look to them for a comfortable place to stay. IF there is a position open in training, as to how guest should be treated & she is interested I would recommend her for such with NO hesitation! Katrina has left a lasting impression on me & I will be the first to say that is really a rare (and greatly appreciated) thing these days, I am very glad she was on shift during my stay! Ms. Katrina please don't change & well done young lady you are a true gem!

Room Tip: They also have ADA compliant rooms too IF needed!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

From Alisha at check in to Vivian throughout our stay we never once encountered a gloomy or disinterested staff member. Both male managers were active and engaged in meaningful conversation with guests. We saw first hand how everyone pulled together when tours arrived. Even with so much constantly going on we felt appreciated and welcome. Pool and hot tub very relaxing. Great food and beverages. Slept awesome. Children playing in the lobby while parents relaxed added to the family environment. We will return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Colorado Springs hotels
6.2 km away
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn...
#4 of 104 in Colorado Springs
13.5 km away
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort
Garden of the Gods Club and Reso...
#3 of 104 in Colorado Springs
17.6 km away
The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa
The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Gr...
#5 of 104 in Colorado Springs
6.2 km away
Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs
Staybridge Suites Colorado Sprin...
#9 of 104 in Colorado Springs
0.7 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy
Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force A...
#6 of 104 in Colorado Springs
8.6 km away
HYATT house Colorado Springs
HYATT house Colorado Springs
#11 of 104 in Colorado Springs

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs near the Air Force Academy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs near the Air Force Academy

Address: 1170 Interquest Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80921-4182
Region: United States > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Price Range: €93 - €179 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs near the Air Force Academy 3*
Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Near the Air Force Academy is located less than a mile east of I-25 on InterQuest Parkway near Pike National Forest, about 10 miles north of downtown. Our friendly staff welcomes you to relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs near the Air Force Academy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.