US$276
EmbassySuites.com
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$165
US$295
US$189
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$148
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$152
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$105
Airport Value Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$130
US$121
Hotels.com
US$202
US$197
  • Pool
All reviewsfree popcornlaser tagbaked potatothe indoor outdoor pooldrink ticketsadult beveragesthe air force academymovie theaterhot breakfastlight dinnergas stationbowling alleyfree dinnerparking lotbreakfast and dinnereach eveningsafe area
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff clean rooms, bed sleeps great and the view is great and the breakfast was good.And we're here from Missouri and we're traveling from the Yellowstone Parks . And their are places too eat from the hotel that's walking distance.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We really loved this Drury and its location. The area is nice. We needed to find some stores (Walgreens, liquor store, etc.) and the front desk personnel gave good directions and traffic was not bad for our errands. It was easy to visit the Air Force Academy and Garden of the Gods and even Manitou Springs from this location. The Drury had another site in the Springs and sold it off and put up this new hotel in 1915, This Drury had a nice pool and whirlpool, everything was nicely decorated, the hotel was well maintained, personnel were friendly, we used the laundry, the room was fantastic, temperature was even, and the bed and pillows were comfortable. We like Drury Inn and their kick-backs and great breakfasts. The eating area for this Drury was spacious and well-organized. These were free nights for us since we stay at Drury Inns all the time wherever we travel and had racked up a lot of points.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017

This was only the second time that I have stayed at this establishment (with both times being at this location on Interquest Pkwy in Colorado Springs, CO). I will not go into the details of the issue that I encountered on this stay, however I will say that I was (am) VERY impressed by the level of ABOVE & BEYOND customer service care that I received from employee Katrina! Due to her attention to detail & professionalism (whenever they have an availability when I am in the area & need a place to stay) I will continue to look to them for a comfortable place to stay. IF there is a position open in training, as to how guest should be treated & she is interested I would recommend her for such with NO hesitation! Katrina has left a lasting impression on me & I will be the first to say that is really a rare (and greatly appreciated) thing these days, I am very glad she was on shift during my stay! Ms. Katrina please don't change & well done young lady you are a true gem!

Room Tip: They also have ADA compliant rooms too IF needed!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

From Alisha at check in to Vivian throughout our stay we never once encountered a gloomy or disinterested staff member. Both male managers were active and engaged in meaningful conversation with guests. We saw first hand how everyone pulled together when tours arrived. Even with so much constantly going on we felt appreciated and welcome. Pool and hot tub very relaxing. Great food and beverages. Slept awesome. Children playing in the lobby while parents relaxed added to the family environment. We will return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

My absolute only gripe about this hotel is that the window for getting their free dinner is so darn short. Sure wish Drury's HQ management would consider extending it an hour, especially in the summer when folks tend to drive longer. It hurts the traveler's value impression when you know you could have had a convenient free meal if you had arrived earlier.

That said, this hotel has good dinner options available in the adjacent strip mall. The rooms are impressively clean. The mattresses may be the most comfortable I have ever experienced.the staff was extremely helpful. I've stayed at a number of 5-star hotels worldwide. This hotel is not designed to be as impressive, but the guest experience is hugely impressive.

Room Tip: I suspect all rooms have no traffic noise. Views towards to mountains are quite impressive, though.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple