“Katrina at the front desk is a Keeper!”

Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs near the Air Force Academy
Ranked #1 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 9 September 2017

This was only the second time that I have stayed at this establishment (with both times being at this location on Interquest Pkwy in Colorado Springs, CO). I will not go into the details of the issue that I encountered on this stay, however I will say that I was (am) VERY impressed by the level of ABOVE & BEYOND customer service care that I received from employee Katrina! Due to her attention to detail & professionalism (whenever they have an availability when I am in the area & need a place to stay) I will continue to look to them for a comfortable place to stay. IF there is a position open in training, as to how guest should be treated & she is interested I would recommend her for such with NO hesitation! Katrina has left a lasting impression on me & I will be the first to say that is really a rare (and greatly appreciated) thing these days, I am very glad she was on shift during my stay! Ms. Katrina please don't change & well done young lady you are a true gem!

Room Tip: They also have ADA compliant rooms too IF needed!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

From Alisha at check in to Vivian throughout our stay we never once encountered a gloomy or disinterested staff member. Both male managers were active and engaged in meaningful conversation with guests. We saw first hand how everyone pulled together when tours arrived. Even with so much constantly going on we felt appreciated and welcome. Pool and hot tub very relaxing. Great food and beverages. Slept awesome. Children playing in the lobby while parents relaxed added to the family environment. We will return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

My absolute only gripe about this hotel is that the window for getting their free dinner is so darn short. Sure wish Drury's HQ management would consider extending it an hour, especially in the summer when folks tend to drive longer. It hurts the traveler's value impression when you know you could have had a convenient free meal if you had arrived earlier.

That said, this hotel has good dinner options available in the adjacent strip mall. The rooms are impressively clean. The mattresses may be the most comfortable I have ever experienced.the staff was extremely helpful. I've stayed at a number of 5-star hotels worldwide. This hotel is not designed to be as impressive, but the guest experience is hugely impressive.

Room Tip: I suspect all rooms have no traffic noise. Views towards to mountains are quite impressive, though.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Recently spent three nights here with my mother after visiting RMNP. This hotel is very new and extremely clean. All staff I encountered were very nice. There was one man in particular that I presume was GM (I think his name was Gus but I'm very bad with names), anway he was always present in the mornings and connected with each guest very genuinely. Amenities were great! We ate breakfast each day and it was very fulfilling before our daily adventures. Because of our daily adventures, we weren't able to partake in the evening meals and free alcoholic beverages except once but nice to know it was available. Also unused by U.S. But looked very inviting was the pool and hot tub. Great stay. I plan to now stay with Drury anytime I travel if one is around.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here numerous times. We keep coming back since the hotel is clean, well kept, and provides excellent service. The hotel
allowed us to check in a little early. There is a nice kick back happy hour with appetizers and a continental type of breakfast with coffee, tea, etc. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating even during a very busy holiday weekend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Colorado Springs hotels
6.2 km away
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn...
#4 of 104 in Colorado Springs
13.5 km away
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort
Garden of the Gods Club and Reso...
#3 of 104 in Colorado Springs
17.6 km away
The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa
The Mining Exchange A Wyndham Gr...
#5 of 104 in Colorado Springs
6.2 km away
Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs
Staybridge Suites Colorado Sprin...
#10 of 104 in Colorado Springs
17.6 km away
The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
#21 of 104 in Colorado Springs
0.7 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy
Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force A...
#6 of 104 in Colorado Springs

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs near the Air Force Academy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs near the Air Force Academy

Address: 1170 Interquest Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80921-4182
Region: United States > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Price Range: €85 - €181 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs near the Air Force Academy 3*
Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Near the Air Force Academy is located less than a mile east of I-25 on InterQuest Parkway near Pike National Forest, about 10 miles north of downtown. Our friendly staff welcomes you to relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs near the Air Force Academy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.