All reviews free popcorn laser tag baked potato the indoor outdoor pool free food and drinks movie theater adult beverages the air force academy chicken strips hot breakfast gas station each evening free dinner bowling alley parking lot light dinner breakfast and dinner
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

From Alisha at check in to Vivian throughout our stay we never once encountered a gloomy or disinterested staff member. Both male managers were active and engaged in meaningful conversation with guests. We saw first hand how everyone pulled together when tours arrived. Even with so much constantly going on we felt appreciated and welcome. Pool and hot tub very relaxing. Great food and beverages. Slept awesome. Children playing in the lobby while parents relaxed added to the family environment. We will return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

My absolute only gripe about this hotel is that the window for getting their free dinner is so darn short. Sure wish Drury's HQ management would consider extending it an hour, especially in the summer when folks tend to drive longer. It hurts the traveler's value impression when you know you could have had a convenient free meal if you had arrived earlier.

That said, this hotel has good dinner options available in the adjacent strip mall. The rooms are impressively clean. The mattresses may be the most comfortable I have ever experienced.the staff was extremely helpful. I've stayed at a number of 5-star hotels worldwide. This hotel is not designed to be as impressive, but the guest experience is hugely impressive.

Room Tip: I suspect all rooms have no traffic noise. Views towards to mountains are quite impressive, though.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Recently spent three nights here with my mother after visiting RMNP. This hotel is very new and extremely clean. All staff I encountered were very nice. There was one man in particular that I presume was GM (I think his name was Gus but I'm very bad with names), anway he was always present in the mornings and connected with each guest very genuinely. Amenities were great! We ate breakfast each day and it was very fulfilling before our daily adventures. Because of our daily adventures, we weren't able to partake in the evening meals and free alcoholic beverages except once but nice to know it was available. Also unused by U.S. But looked very inviting was the pool and hot tub. Great stay. I plan to now stay with Drury anytime I travel if one is around.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here numerous times. We keep coming back since the hotel is clean, well kept, and provides excellent service. The hotel
allowed us to check in a little early. There is a nice kick back happy hour with appetizers and a continental type of breakfast with coffee, tea, etc. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating even during a very busy holiday weekend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Great location off interstate ,clean ,spacious , comfortable ,friendly service, above average breakfast and happy hour included. Great view of mountains and air force academy. Never stayed at Drury Inn before but will now when in the mid west . Not cheap but worth it compared with other hotel chains.

Room Tip: All are good get highest floor for best view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family